TGDT 3/9 Blackhawks (37-13-14) @ Sabres (19-36-8) 6:30PM NBCS

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<p style="text-align:center;"><span style="font-size:18px;">2013-14 REGULAR SEASON</span>

<span style="font-size:24px;">GAME 65</span>

large.png
<span style="font-size:18px;"> vs</span>.
large.png

<span style="font-size:24px;">37-13-14 ----- 19-36-8</span></p><p style="text-align:center;">
</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Holy shit the Sabres are so bad... Hawks better dominate.</p>

</p>

5-1 Hawks (Crawford lets in a softy with less than 5 minutes to go)</p>

</p>

Kane with 3 points.</p>

</p>

Shaw, Saad and Keith also multiple point games.</p>

Ton

Liked Posts:
I feel bad for Buffalo fans... the Sabres are just terrible, but honestly they have a lot of good pieces they can build around.</p>

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dear 'Hawks, please score no more than 6 on my distant cousin if he is starting tonight...otherwise please score no less than 10 with Kane getting the double natural hat trick. Thank you.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsäläinen" data-cid="223150" data-time="1394391776">
<div>

Holy shit the Sabres are so bad... Hawks better dominate.</p>

</p>

5-1 Hawks (Crawford lets in a softy with less than 5 minutes to go)</p>

</p>

Kane with 3 points.</p>

</p>

Shaw, Saad and Keith also multiple point games.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

ONe.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING</p>

</p>

At least they won.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Hammer wins player of the game simply for blocking a shot like a champ, getting his hurt ass off the ice to go cover his man then to block another puck to the body. That to me was the play of the game. Kaners wicked goal was second.</p>

</p>

Hammer rules. never trade that guy...eeeeeever!! Thats the type of shit that wins championships.</p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
I somehow knew this one was going to be a low scoring and difficult game. Hawks always play down to their opponent or try to be too fancy when facing an inferior team. Glad they managed to get a regulation win. But damn.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="roshinaya" data-cid="223170" data-time="1394437815">
<div>

I somehow knew this one was going to be a low scoring and difficult game. Hawks always play down to their opponent or try to be too fancy when facing an inferior team. Glad they managed to get a regulation win. But damn.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Did you completely miss the Blue Jackets game?</p>

That was domination of an inferior opponent if I have ever seen one. 

</p>

phranchk

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="roshinaya" data-cid="223170" data-time="1394437815">
<div>

I somehow knew this one was going to be a low scoring and difficult game. Hawks always play down to their opponent or try to be too fancy when facing an inferior team. Glad they managed to get a regulation win. But damn.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

They didn't play down to the Sabres. The Sabres have been playing well the last 2 weeks. They've become a very scrappy, hard working team. Lets not forget we also hit at least 3 posts in that game and had several other high quality scoring chances along the way. Though, Crawford definitely got lucky in the first with the weak hooking call.</p>

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="phranchk" data-cid="223176" data-time="1394463311">
<div>

They didn't play down to the Sabres. The Sabres have been playing well the last 2 weeks. They've become a very scrappy, hard working team. Lets not forget we also hit at least 3 posts in that game and had several other high quality scoring chances along the way. Though, Crawford definitely got lucky in the first with the weak hooking call.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

This.

</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BHP" data-cid="223178" data-time="1394467705">
<div>

This.

</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Enroth had an excellent game and we hit the post/crossbar on several occasions.  Could've been a blowout.</p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

The score of the game doesn't tell the story. The Hawks were dominating the majority of play. I wouldn't have even cared if the Sabres had gone on to tie the game or even gone on to win it.  When the Hawks play like they did through that game, they're going to win 9 out 10 times. Because they don't blow out a team doesn't mean they are "playing down" to that team.</p>

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Crawford was bad early and excellent late.  Runblad was invisible, which for a defenseman is not a bad thing.  Good to see lines 1, 2, & 4 clicking.</p>

</p>

Tough test on Wednesday.  Here's hoping our boys show up for this one.</p>

Ton

Liked Posts:
I thought Rundblad was OK at best. Not very impressed, but not disappointed. Didn't see enough to uproot Rozsival yet, but to be fair it was his first game and I'm not expecting that right away anyway.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Tony DeFrancesco" data-cid="223251" data-time="1394588725">
<div>

I thought Rundblad was OK at best. Not very impressed, but not disappointed. Didn't see enough to uproot Rozsival yet, but to be fair it was his first game and I'm not expecting that right away anyway.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Its obvious hes a stay home blueliner or thats what the Hawks want from him. he was skating backwards all game. Don't think he crossed the offensive blueline much at all. Hard to tell with the one game but I thought he did well as far as focussing on the defensive end which is what the Hawks need more of. If he keeps technical and just plays that part of the game then all is fine. He doesn't need to be fancy or play up to the levels of Keith, Seabs, Hammer or Leddy. I think Brookbank might be a good mentor for him believe it or not.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="223252" data-time="1394588938">
<div>

Its obvious hes a stay home blueliner or thats what the Hawks want from him. he was skating backwards all game. Don't think he crossed the offensive blueline much at all. Hard to tell with the one game but I thought he did well as far as focussing on the defensive end which is what the Hawks need more of. If he keeps technical and just plays that part of the game then all is fine. He doesn't need to be fancy or play up to the levels of Keith, Seabs, Hammer or Leddy. I think Brookbank might be a good mentor for him believe it or not.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Or Sopel.... too bad Detroit retired his number the other night.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsäläinen" data-cid="223257" data-time="1394589343">
<div>

Or Sopel.... too bad Detroit retired his number the other night.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

god damn fucking sopel was a pleasure to watch. people dont know how lucky they are. Sopel changed the game. should be league wide retirement of #5. </p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="223259" data-time="1394589878">
<div>

god damn fucking sopel was a pleasure to watch. people dont know how lucky they are. Sopel changed the game. should be league wide retirement of #5. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Turtelly.... merst dolphinately.</p>

</p>

tumblr_miuev9q61u1qz8x31o1_400.gif
</p>