TGDT: WCSF - 5/13 Wild (2) vs. Blackhawks (3) 8:00PM CNBC

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Ducks win tonight, I motion we temporary ban Wolfie for 2 weeks. I don't know if he is fully cured of his Ducky-ness and fear he may be a spy.</p>

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Crawfords is so vanilla.

I'm beginning to turn my opinion around on him. He's really started to the go to guy for the Hawks this playoffs (and parts of last).

If he wins another 3 cups, I'll think he's above average.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Tater" data-cid="229623" data-time="1400073782">
<div>

If the Ducks win tonight, I motion we temporary ban Wolfie for 2 weeks. I don't know if he is fully cured of his Ducky-ness and fear he may be a spy.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

LOL</p>

</p>

No worries on that. I am on this side. I may be heartbroken, but that's what happens when you are far from your original home.

While I can't forget my roots, I also can't forget the family that adopted me and welcomed me with open arms. The rest speaks for itself. Hell, I turned down a 6-figure contract offer to stay here. I'm a Chicagoan now and always will be. 

You won't need to worry about me. I'll be fine. </p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="CLWolf81" data-cid="229635" data-time="1400076853">
<div>

LOL</p>

</p>

No worries on that. I am on this side. I may be heartbroken, but that's what happens when you are far from your original home.

While I can't forget my roots, I also can't forget the family that adopted me and welcomed me with open arms. The rest speaks for itself. Hell, I turned down a 6-figure contract offer to stay here. I'm a Chicagoan now and always will be. 

You won't need to worry about me. I'll be fine. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

BAN!!!!!!!</p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Wow.... -.- </p>

</p>

And what about you with your Teemu obsession? I haven't seen more cocksucking even from Duck fans. </p>

supraman

Liked Posts:
anyone notice that two years ago we were a 40 minute team and never showed up for the 3rd. Now we are a 5 minute team?</p>

</p>

Last night we so didnt deserve that win, Crawford was lights out. Hjalphabet should have blown crawford on the ice right after we won.</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Supra" data-cid="229662" data-time="1400086866">
<div>

anyone notice that two years ago we were a 40 minute team and never showed up for the 3rd. Now we are a 5 minute team?</p>

</p>

Last night we so didnt deserve that win, Crawford was lights out. Hjalphabet should have blown crawford on the ice right after we won.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

It depends on what you mean by didn't deserve to win. I had this same conversation with my Wild friend. Why didn't we deserve to win, did we get out played? Sure, you could say there were long stretches of being pushed around. But didn't deserve to win? I have a hard time making that argument. They are the better team. Period. They were better all year, they were better this series. And they ended up taking it all in one of the hardest places to play lately. Minny hasn't last a home game in over a month. They executed the gameplan as well as they could and they were the better team from top to bottom. Which is the way the team is build and tehy all played their role and like always they got enough from the low guys, a versteeg goal and some excellent play from Regin and Brookbank and they got a big time play from one of their stars. They as well had some dominant stretches and a lot of the guys were constantly flying all over the place trying to keep the pressure on the guy with the puck. They deserved to win last night, not inspite of or because of any one player but because that is the exact type of team effort that they are known for, when someone sucks others steps up. And they are now in their 4th conf. final in 6 years. </p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
Outside of a horribly blown call that decides a game, every team earns what they get. Whether it's a loss or a win. There is no such thing as deserving or undeserving.</p>

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Supra" data-cid="229662" data-time="1400086866">
<div>

</p>

</div>
</blockquote>

If Hammer needed the blow Crawford for Crawford bailing him out, The every other guy on the team not named Kane, Kruger, Regin, and Brookbank needs to line up and taste Crawford's prostate.</p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Everyone should line up to blow Q</p>

</p>

He is who has made this all possible</p>

JOVE23

Liked Posts:
<span style="color:#800080;">Everyone should run a train on Stan and John McDonough and Jay Blunk and Rocky for saving the organ-i-zation</span></p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Probably about time for another special half hour McDICK interview on WGN with Dan Roan to make sure everyone knows who really is responsible for the teams success.  :eek:bscene-buttred:</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Spunky Porkstacker" data-cid="229702" data-time="1400112333">

Probably about time for another special half hour McDICK interview on WGN with Dan Roan to make sure everyone knows who really is responsible for the teams success.  :eek:bscene-buttred:</p>
</blockquote>

Is Dale going to be live on a satellite feed from Florida?</p>

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Spunky Porkstacker" data-cid="229702" data-time="1400112333">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

+1</p>

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Variable" data-cid="229687" data-time="1400102744">
<div>

Outside of a horribly blown call that decides a game, every team earns what they get. Whether it's a loss or a win. There is no such thing as deserving or undeserving.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

200_s.gif
</p>