Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Preseason is just like eating a low fat parfait. It can cure your sweet tooth, but it just doesn't satisfy.

Washington

Liked Posts:
18 yards of total offense in the 1st Quarter, no first downs, 1 turnover, and 6 penalties = anemic

Sounds like he throttled Tannehill to prevent him from committing TOs like he did with Cutty.

Yep, 1st qtr of the 1st preseason game and their entire season is in shambles and over.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Maybe they will trade 5 first round picks for cutler

Monster O

Liked Posts:
Gase has adopted Fox's preseason plan. Tell the team to suck, cause the fan base to lose their minds and then hopefully over-achieve in the regular season.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Miami is going to be one of the worst teams in the league this season.

AussieBear

um dey did sumim da bears couldnt... they scored points.... who da fuck gets shut out in preseason

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
um dey did sumim da bears couldnt... they scored points.... who da fuck gets shut out in preseason

You'd better edit or delete that post or Tardigrade and the grammar police will rip you a new one for it.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I projected that Gase would be a punk bitch asshole for doing this. I said he was a fascist douchelord for abandoning the Bears after 1 season and that he would go be head coach of a shitty team.

fuck him

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
And then they go on to win 27-10...

Who gives a shit if their backups beat the Giants? The score was 10-0 Giants when the starters were in. That's all that matters. Tannehill didn't do shit against a below average Giants defense.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Do you mean their GM didn't build a dynasty in 1 draft either? I'm shocked. I've been led to believe it is just Pace who has failed this miserably. I thought every GM is supposed to build a winner with 1 draft and 1 FA period.

To be fair, 90% of the posters here were destroying Phil Emery in his second year too.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Gase has adopted Fox's preseason plan. Tell the team to suck, cause the fan base to lose their minds and then hopefully over-achieve in the regular season.

Under promise and over deliver

AussieBear

You'd better edit or delete that post or Tardigrade and the grammar police will rip you a new one for it.

i cna't hlep taht eyes cn'at splel andz taht i hvaes knowz grmamarz. dey seems acceptin of us unedjewcated 1's...!!!.. you sum sort of elitist

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Do you mean their GM didn't build a dynasty in 1 draft either? I'm shocked. I've been led to believe it is just Pace who has failed this miserably. I thought every GM is supposed to build a winner with 1 draft and 1 FA period.
No, but most would address the most important position question and set a path in the first year. Or even second year.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Miami is going to be one of the worst teams in the league this season.

They seemed to handle the Giants pretty well and have a nice running back. Forgot his name(number 22 I think).

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats

Actually you only get 1 FA period and the first 3 rounds of the draft. The rest of the picks are wastes and should be used on any available QB prospect, in the hopes that they are the next Tom Brady.