D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I hope we are better than the Chiefs. They have been good but injuries have been plaguing them as of late. Plus they lost that RB. What was his name Mike Hunt?

Have you seen Mike Hunt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wisconsinbearsfan

Liked Posts:
The Chiefs? Terribly overrated. Like all of Andy Reid's teams. Mahomes is real, but he can only do so much. That defense will let them down when it counts the most.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
That being said, I can't be the only one seeing Anthony Miller's frustration when Trubisky misses him by 6 or 7 feet. Dude is an emotional player. We'll see how long he can keep that under wrap.

All you do is cry about Trubisky. Everything is either a direct jab, or a thinly veiled poke at him. Is that really all you have to bring to this forum? Lol.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Bears need to find another deep threat speed wise and hope shaheen can get better and have more opportunities catching.

I'd like to see wims play more.

Major Ursa

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Utah State Aggies
Pat is a stud no doubt. Was surprised to see Mitch has the same completion percentage. With the season Mahomes is having, I expected it to be higher.

clear

Liked Posts:
On 670 am a few weeks back, the guys were taking about quarterbacks and the discussion turned to Mahomes. I knew Mahomes was good, but never really looked into his numbers. On the road Mahomes has a 121.4 passer rating, as opposed to a rating of 105.9 at home. Apparently, he is the real deal.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope we are better than the Chiefs. They have been good but injuries have been plaguing them as of late. Plus they lost that RB. What was his name Mike Hunt?

paging Mike Kunt........Is Mike Hunt here?