The Bears were 3-8 over their last 11 games

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
They had the advantage of being a veteran team coming into a year with no preseason, OTAs, etc. They should have started out fast. They did.

They finished 3-8 over their last 11 games. The offense was bad all year, minus 4 games. The defense regressed terribly.

I'm open to keeping Pace. Nagy should be fired today.

Next year, this will be a 3 - 6 win team under this staff. They've already proved that.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
They had the advantage of being a veteran team coming into a year with no preseason, OTAs, etc. They should have started out fast. They did.

They finished 3-8 over their last 11 games. The offense was bad all year, minus 4 games. The defense regressed terribly.

I'm open to keeping Pace. Nagy should be fired today.

Next year, this will be a 3 - 6 win team under this staff. They've already proved that.

As Dennis Green was told us - They are who we thought they were.

Luke

Liked Posts:
and 3-13 against teams > .500 over the last 2 years.

Shouldn't that trump 16-17 as a way to determine if they should stay or go?

I know, eating 20mil in coaching salaries is the real overriding factor.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Deceased, as of 2016.

So?

The day after the press conference, offensive coordinator Keith Rowen was fired and replaced with quarterbacks coach Mike Kruczek. Although Green later apologized for the outburst, and the Cardinals rallied to win four of their last seven games (including a rare win over playoff-bound Seattle), many pundits felt that the loss to Chicago and ensuing tirade had already sealed Green's fate. On January 1, 2007, the Cardinals fired Green with a year left on his contract

Bust

Liked Posts:
They had 2 must win games to finish out the year and neither game was competitive.

Clean the house

Luke

Liked Posts:
I believe the last 6 Bears HC’s were fired while still under contract.

But did they have more than 1 year left on their deal? I believe Emery kept Lovie a year before firing him because he had 2 years remaining.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:

The day after the press conference, offensive coordinator Keith Rowen was fired and replaced with quarterbacks coach Mike Kruczek. Although Green later apologized for the outburst, and the Cardinals rallied to win four of their last seven games (including a rare win over playoff-bound Seattle), many pundits felt that the loss to Chicago and ensuing tirade had already sealed Green's fate. On January 1, 2007, the Cardinals fired Green with a year left on his contract

Okay.

So?