The Day after............

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
so last night we all know the Hawks won the cup, and the day after it still feels so good! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Go Hawks!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It is a great feeling. I just wish my experience last night could have been different. At my brothers house, everyone sleeping including a 2 year old and a baby so i couldnt go nuts. Being in SoFlo, youd be lucky to find a Hawks fan, let alone a hockey fan. Looking back at this years from now, i cant say i have a fun story to tell.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
After the game I watched like an hour and half of the post game, then I just went to bed. Kind thought about the season, my experience with the Hawks this year, went through the Kane play over and over......................

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Been to Dick's Sporting Goods twice already, loading up on SCF Champs gear!

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I watched the game at a bar on 4th street in Louisville. There were girls dancing on the stage to poorly played music, so there was just two of us actually watching the game. The other dude was a 30-something guy from Ottawa, Canada who was also there on business. He was a 'Hawks fan, believe it or not. Kaner's goal went in, we went nutso, the bartenders asked if we were okay, and wondered what the sport on the ice was called...so we chugged a beer, pounded the rock, and enjoyed victory for a couple minutes...

It was oddly...amazing.

N3

Liked Posts:
I watched the game at a bar on 4th street in Louisville. There were girls dancing on the stage to poorly played music, so there was just two of us actually watching the game. The other dude was a 30-something guy from Ottawa, Canada who was also there on business. He was a 'Hawks fan, believe it or not. Kaner's goal went in, we went nutso, the bartenders asked if we were okay, and wondered what the sport on the ice was called...so we chugged a beer, pounded the rock, and enjoyed victory for a couple minutes...

It was oddly...amazing.

:rofl:

Now thats a story worth telling