The Days

cool007

Liked Posts:
Well, I wasn't in the states until 1994 and I didn't get to watch the first 3-peat or any of the games but I did have a luxury of watching the 2nd 3-peat.

When I came to the states, people were talking about MJ and Pippen so much that I hated it and I was saying "Why did MJ had to retire, it's not like he is old and can't play anymore. Why did he have to retire when I can watch him now."

Well, then March - 1995 I heard the news "I'm Back!" and I was probably the happiest person alive then. I got the cable and I hven't missed 1 game since then.

I still watch those old games from 1995-96 til he retired again. Heck, I love Bulls so much, I still watch some of the old games even after MJ/Pip retired. I watch some of the Jamal Crawford/Eddy Curry/Tyson Chandler games and those BG's killers against Knicks etc.

I have also prety much watch most of the games from last year (again this summer). I miss basketball that much and i love basketball that much as well.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Man I wasn't old enough to remember these days, but the intro gives me chills anyway. Also, wow MJ was 198lbs? Now all I want to do is play some basketball...but it's raining outside :(