The Defense won this game

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They did, but not in 06 fashion. No ST points and no d points this game. O sucked but did their part getting 16 points and winning time of possession.

Antobears

Liked Posts:
I assume no one dissents? Even here...

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey did, but not in 06 fashion. No ST points and no d points this game. O sucked but did their part getting 16 points and winning time of possession.

Nothing will ever be like that game but, the Bears could have had another D score if not for the Mack offsides

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Defense wins championships!

That might be why we are talking about 1st place BEARS

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Defense wins championships!

That might be why we are talking about 1st place BEARS

I wont lie. I love watching a good Defense. Fucking love it. While trailing the whole game I was less worried when Arizona had the ball. You could just tell the D was going to get us this win. On the flip side the Offense did a good job of giving the D plenty of rest.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wont lie. I love watching a good Defense. Fucking love it. While trailing the whole game I was less worried when Arizona had the ball. You could just tell the D was going to get us this win. On the flip side the Offense did a good job of giving the D plenty of rest.

I told my wife right before halftime that the Cardinals would not score anymore points. There was no doubt in my mind we were leaving this game in first place of the division!

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I told my wife right before halftime that the Cardinals would not score anymore points. There was no doubt in my mind we were leaving this game in first place of the division!

My wife bailed on me when i finished my 8th beer during the first half.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Cards gained zero yards in the 2nd quarter, and 30 in the 3rd.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cards gained zero yards in the 2nd quarter, and 30 in the 3rd.

wfkIQ9p.gif

TL1961

Liked Posts:
All things considered, the D underperformed.

Per ESPN column on the game: Heading into the contest, Arizona was ranked last in the NFL in yards per game, passing yards per game and per play, first downs per game, third-down percentage, average time of possession and points per game.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All things considered, the D underperformed.

Per ESPN column on the game: Heading into the contest, Arizona was ranked last in the NFL in yards per game, passing yards per game and per play, first downs per game, third-down percentage, average time of possession and points per game.

And they played like it. The two TD's felt flukey, and it turned out that they were.