hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Who the hell is this guy? Artur Kayumov dresses as a terrorist for Halloween, talk about u wanted publicity at the wrong time.

E4FB6C7E-0C30-4275-82AA-A0D5DDAD5FF2.png

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
holy-non-sequitur-batman.jpg

tumblr_mqf1dogBDZ1rzd6w3o1_400.gif

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Interesting. TIL that anyone that wears a keffiyeh is a terrorist. Cool racism bro.
You do realize this guy was drafted by the hawks in the 2nd round in 2016? and you do realize he has brought the Hawks organization another issue to deal with. I am posting what is being publicize, not sure where the cool racism comment is coming from.

Last edited:

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
You are aware this is a Blackhawks prospect, right?
At no point did you make any of the relevant information known in this thread. Seriously, a 2nd round pick from 5 years ago who hasn't done shit? He's supposed to be a headliner in hawk fans memory? Not to mention I haven't actually seen this posted anywhere relevant, so I'm not sure what this spotlight is that you speak of.

More importantly, they are still int he spotlight, they haven't left. Their story is still a focus of many media outlets, so they didn't really leave anything to be back in it. This photo registers at about a 2 or 3 on the organizational outrage right now.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
You do realize this guy was drafted by the hawks in the 2nd round in 2016? and you do realize he has brought the Hawks organization another issue to deal with. I am posting what is being publicize, not sure where the cool racism comment is coming from.
You're the one who called the outfit a terrorist one.

puckjim

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
At no point did you make any of the relevant information known in this thread. Seriously, a 2nd round pick from 5 years ago who hasn't done shit? He's supposed to be a headliner in hawk fans memory? Not to mention I haven't actually seen this posted anywhere relevant, so I'm not sure what this spotlight is that you speak of.

More importantly, they are still int he spotlight, they haven't left. Their story is still a focus of many media outlets, so they didn't really leave anything to be back in it. This photo registers at about a 2 or 3 on the organizational outrage right now.
That’s what you think, the picture was plastered all over tsn and sportsnet home page, so it has complete relevance right now. Where do you think I saw it, there Was a big report about it.
Why should I tell you he is a prospect, you follow the team don’t you?

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
You're the one who called the outfit a terrorist one.
That’s how it was reported Grimson, I did t call it anything. Your telling me you have heard nothing or seen nothing about this? Well sports media has been talking about it, and how this is unwanted attention during this time.
If you haven’t heard about this or seen this, I will leave it at that.

Last edited:

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
That’s what you think, the picture was plastered all over tsn and sportsnet home page, so it has complete relevance right now. Where do you think I saw it, there Was a big report about it.
The dude has never even left Russia and ever been in the actual blackhawks organization other than holding his rights from 5 years ago, this isn't a story.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
The dude has never even left Russia and ever been in the actual blackhawks organization other than holding his rights from 5 years ago, this isn't a story.
The media is making it one, that’s the whole point I was trying to get out, that even though this kid plays in the KHL, they made it clear he was a Blackhawks prospect, unwanted attention at the wrong time.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
The media is making it one, that’s the whole point I was trying to get out, that even though this kid plays in the KHL, they made it clear he was a Blackhawks prospect, unwanted attention at the wrong time.
Yup, it’s kind of this right now.

There was a ton of that pic on Reddit and Twitter. Maybe some people like hockey a bit more then others, with this trash fire team I wouldn’t blame them, but this is actual news