Donator
Liked Posts:
Kerry Wood
Mark Prior
Rich Harden
I think there is an argument for Alfonso Soriano
Others
And can we add Matt Garza to this list?
The Cubs have a history of having a lot of injury prone players. Should they change things up with the training staff? Or what?

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Kerry Wood
Mark Prior
Rich Harden
I think there is an argument for Alfonso Soriano
Others
And can we add Matt Garza to this list?
The Cubs have a history of having a lot of injury prone players. Should they change things up with the training staff? Or what?

Harden was only here for a two seasons and started 38 games...Sori's questionable...you can't add garza to the list b/c of a current injury.

This is a lot like me saying, "Konerko, Dunn and Danks have been injured in the past...what gives?"

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Harden was only here for a two seasons and started 38 games...Sori's questionable...you can't add garza to the list b/c of a current injury.

This is a lot like me saying, "Konerko, Dunn and Danks have been injured in the past...what gives?"
I don't think those are the same things. However, I will admit my examples are a little shoddy because I didn't research it too much, but I do feel like there is a legitimate argument that can be made.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't think those are the same things. However, I will admit my examples are a little shoddy because I didn't research it too much, but I do feel like there is a legitimate argument that can be made.

i'd have to compare the names to the people that were responsible...i.e. the training staff. i'd assume it goes through changes periodically -- though I don't keep up w/ it.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
They didn't eat their Wheaties.

Probably has a lot to do with conditioning, mechanics, and just plain dumb luck.

Kleats

Liked Posts:
Goin into the wayback machine ( and nobody prob remembers him ) but the Cubs had a really promising OF named Scot Thompson years ago who prob would have had a good career if he hadn't ruined his shoulder crashing into the bricks at Wrigley .

So yeah some if it is bad luck but 162 games a year is brutal also .

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Goin into the wayback machine ( and nobody prob remembers him ) but the Cubs had a really promising OF named Scot Thompson years ago who prob would have had a good career if he hadn't ruined his shoulder crashing into the bricks at Wrigley .

So yeah some if it is bad luck but 162 games a year is brutal also .

Well my thing is that it's seems that the Cubs get picked on a ton with having players getting injured all the time

Sent from my Gopher hole using Tapatalk