The Human Element of Today's Firings

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
There's optimism in Bearville over the firing of unsuccessful Head Coach John Fox. But there also has to be sadness.

We're talking about men's livelihoods. Men with families. That's what makes this so hard.

We don't really need to worry about John Fox. He's due to earn $4 million from the Bears next year. He should be OK.

"We Can't Lose Vic" Fangio isn't under contract for next year, but he's a free agent, and seems to be getting play as a D-coordinator (and even a long shot HC) according to the twits or twats or whatever those things the media guys put out when they're intenetin."Vaunted" Vic, too, should be OK.

We haven't heard anything, though, about offensive coordinator "Bowel" Loggains. No twits about "Bowel" being targeted by other NFL teams, or college teams ... I mean, I haven't even heard about a high school lead like Mel Tucker had when he was fired. Does anyone know if "Bowel" has a family? I hope he can - as Robbie Gould once famously quipped - "feed his kids."

Hell, I just hope he can feed himself!

Good luck, "Bowel" . . .

599438062.jpg

Last edited:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Talking about men’s livelihoods? They’ve made millions and guys, like Fox with years left on their contract, will make millions more for doing nothing. We need not worry about their livelihoods. They all make out like bandits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ryan Paces deserves some blame for his free agents choices.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
You make a thread about the "human element" and proceed to insult all the guys using name calling. What?

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Get an offensive guru like DeFilippo as HC and Loggains would only need to call the plays out to Mitch. Occasionally wave the clip board in the HC face "what der dis mean? OH! ok" waddles back to the side line.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Talking about men’s livelihoods? They’ve made millions and guys, like Fox with years left on their contract, will make millions more for doing nothing. We need not worry about their livelihoods. They all make out like bandits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL. You make it sound like their jobs are such a cake walk. They’ve earned the money they’ve been paid.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't know. Fox needs to feed his family.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I imagine Loggains lives in his mother's basement and plays a lot of Warcraft. He will be freed up to get back to his normal life.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You make a thread about the "human element" and proceed to insult all the guys using name calling. What?

Shoopster is "special" like that. He spent a few years all by himself at another site and now that he has to interact with people again I'm afraid it's not working so well.

BeerFan

Liked Posts:
We haven't heard anything, though, about offensive coordinator "Bowel" Loggains. No twits about "Bowel" being targeted by other NFL teams, or college teams ... I mean, I haven't even heard about a high school lead like Mel Tucker had when he was fired. Does anyone know if "Bowel" has a family? I hope he can - as Robbie Gould once famously quipped - "feed his kids."

Hell, I just hope he can feed himself!

Good luck, "Bowel" . . .

I'm not too worried about any of the assistant coaches. Worse case is the land an assistant job in college. Even Mel Tucker landed on his feet.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Worrying about football coaches coming off of 6 and 7 figure jobs is akin to SJW, upper middle class to rich, white/asian women pretending to be oppressed in the West.

I am not buying it or even entertaining such thoughts.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Shoopster just STFU. These guys are all walking away with millions of dollars for the rest of their contracts

I dont give a fuck about them or their doofus families. I feel sorry for people that get fired the day before Christmas not these dicklickers

Shoopster, this is why you were such a bad poster on the CBMB and here

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shoopster just STFU. These guys are all walking away with millions of dollars for the rest of their contracts

I dont give a fuck about them or their doofus families. I feel sorry for people that get fired the day before Christmas not these dicklickers

Shoopster, this is why you were such a bad poster on the CBMB and here

You aren't really this stupid, are you? . . .

. . . Cancel that - we know the egg man is. But the rest'a you guys can't be, can ya'? . . .

Last edited: