The James Johnson Factor

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
The Chicago Bulls sent James Johnson down to the Iowa Energy(The Bulls D-League affiliate) on January 27th. Mixed reports told us that the move was to give Johnson more playing time, or this being a cap move of some sorts as a precursor to a trade. Either or, his rights still belong to the Bulls and with the trade deadline coming up, lets take a look in on James Johnson’s progress and weigh in on possible sc...

The James Johnson Factor |

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
weird. i thought this article was going to be about the scifi network making a tv show where JJ battles aliens and travels time(walker texas ranger meets quantum leap) called the 'The James Johnson Factor'.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This guy is such a fn disappointment. I feel dumb that I wanted the bulls to draft this scrub.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
the only thing i feel bad about is that ty lawson was drafted a little bit behind him. He's a player we needed. I know we had hinrich and almighty pargo, but think about how good this team would have been with lawson instead of james johnson.

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
I have always had faith in James Johnson. The kid has major talent to be a good basketball player in the NBA, but hasn't quite put it all together. him being send down to the NBA D league could be good for him. He gets the playing time he desperately needs in order to mature as a player. Either he is going to be traded come the deadline, or promoted to the NBA later on.