RB Benny Cunningham to 1 year 1.5 million
LB Lamarr Houston 2 years 8 million/4 guaranteed
LB Christian Jones 2 years 6.5 million/4 guaranteed
LB Willie Young 1 year 4 million
DE Mitch Unrein 2 years 4 million/2 guaranteed
QB Mark Sanchez to 1 year 1.5 million
TE Daniel Brown to 900k

Bears sign WR Paul Richardson to 5 years 38 million/15 guaranteed

He's a young wide receiver with some speed but could use some work on his route running skills he's going to be overpaid but Bears have to bring in some receivers not named Josh Bellamy.

usatsi_10379500.jpg

Bears sign WR Albert Wilson to 4 years 20 million/10 guaranteed

He's been a reliable weapon for the Chiefs in the slot and a big part of that offense if he liked the way Matt Nagy ran the offense in KC he's going to love him in Chicago.

usa-today-8260129.0.jpg

Bears sign WR Brice Butler to 2 years 8 million/4 guaranteed

40 time: 4.36

Kendall Wright has built some chemistry with Mitchell Trubisky last season but I don't think he will be a fit in this system and Dontrelle Inman will be 29 years old next season.

brice-butler_8qv5g3rhcsxl1buza0scw5cxg.jpg

Bears sign K Graham Gano to 3 years 12 million

The kicker position has been embarrassing for the last two seasons since getting rid of Robbie Gould and for some reason keeping Connor Barth for two seasons. Pace needs to redeem himself this season and take a serious looks at the kickers in this free agency.

Graham-Gano-641161.jpg

Bears sign OLB Jeremiah Attaochu to 1 year 4 million

25 year old Jeremiah Attaochu had 6 sacks in 2015 and looked like he could develop into a productive pass rushers but since then has battled with injuries, give Jeremiah Attaochu a one year prove it deal and see how things work out.

hi-res-e2bc50c829075b66a1731404d9bb90af_crop_north.jpg

Draft

1[8] DB Minkah Fitzpatrick [Alabama] 6'1 203lbs

Eddie Jackson's teammate. He can do it all strong safety, free safety or CB he's fast and has good size for a defensive back he's one of the best players in this draft and could end up being a much better DB than Kyle Fuller or Jackson.

Minkah-Fitzpatrick-featured23.jpg

[video=youtube_share;siOOFI6i6b4]https://youtu.be/siOOFI6i6b4[/video]

2[53] OLB Sam Hubbard [Ohio State] 6'5 266lbs

The biggest criticism that goes around about Sam Hubbard is that he doesn't always play up to his skill set but he has a lot of raw talent and Fangio can mold him into a deadly weapon.

samhubbard-ohiostate-2017.JPG

4. OT Greg Senat [Wagner] 6'7 300lbs

His size is impressive but it's going to be a project to make ready for the NFL but the Bears have a good staff to bring in a small school tackle that they can develop.

wagner-seahawks-forward-greg-senat-providence-friars-forward-kalif-picture-id630159830

4. DT Nathan Shepherd [Fort Hays] 6'5 300lbs

Eddie Goldman & Akiem Hicks took the majority of the snaps last season it would be a good idea to bring in depth to take some of the load of for them.

Shepherd_Nathan_AA_1st_Team_AFCA.jpg

5. TE Ryan Izzo [Florida State] 6'5 245lbs

He's a good blocking tight end that could contribute as a receiver. The Bears needs depth behind Adam Shaheen & Daniel Brown.

GettyImages-842012742_qu36s4.jpg

6. WR Korey Robertson [Southern Miss] 6'1 210lbs

Pace has found some steals in the later rounds of the draft maybe he can find one at wide receiver this year.

KR

7. CB Brandon Facyson [Virginia Tech] 6'2 191lbs

Good size for special teams.

C3q38bCWYAMq0Nz.jpg

Depth Chart

QB: Mitchell Trubisky, Mark Sanchez
RB: Jordan Howard, Tarik Cohen, Benny Cunningham
TE: Adam Shaheen, Daniel Brown
RWR: Paul Richardson, Kevin White
LWR: Cameron Meredith, Brice Butler
SWR: Albert Wilson, Korey Robertson
LT: Charles Leno
LG: Josh Sitton
C: Cody Whitehair, Eric Kush
RG: Kyle Long, Morgan
RT: Bobby Massie, Greg Senat

RE: Bullard, RRH
NT: Eddie Goldman, Nathan Shepherd
LE: Akiem Hicks, Mitch Unrien
OLB: Lamarr Houston, Willie Young
ILB: Nick Kwaitowski, Christian Jones
ILB: Danny Trevathan, John Timu
OLB: Leonard Floyd, Sam Hubbard
RCB: Kyle Fuller, Cre'Von LeBlanc
LCB: Minkah Fitzpatrick, Bryce Callahan, Brandon Facyson
FS: Eddie Jackson, Deon Bush
SS: Adrian Amos, Quintin Demps

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, here is another Paul Richardson touchdown.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ahhhh....so the McCaskeys are going to invest $102 million into Fuller, Richardson and Wilson.

Got it.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ahhhh....so the McCaskeys are going to invest $102 million into Fuller, Richardson and Wilson.

Got it.

It's better than paying Mike Glennon 45 million & Pernell McPhee 38 million at least them three can stay on the field.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Don't like it at all. You sign 3 FA WRs with very little upgrade for the money spent. Fitzpatrick would be a nice pick. Hubbard is not the type of OLB we need and is overrated. The best addition is a kicker. Try again.

msadows

Liked Posts:
WR is by far the worst position group on the team and we sign 2 mediocre FA's and draft a 6 rounder to fix it.

Sounds like mitch gettin the cutler treatment.

msadows

Liked Posts:
If anyone doesnt think we aren't going WR either round 1 or 2 they are delusional, that or we trade for a gamechanging WR.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Don't like it at all. You sign 3 FA WRs with very little upgrade for the money spent. Fitzpatrick would be a nice pick. Hubbard is not the type of OLB we need and is overrated. The best addition is a kicker. Try again.

Who would you go after?

Jarvis Landry, Allen Robinson, and Sammy Watkins won't ever hit free agency that leaves Paul Richardson as the best FA receiver.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
WR is by far the worst position group on the team and we sign 2 mediocre FA's and draft a 6 rounder to fix it.

Sounds like mitch gettin the cutler treatment.

If anyone doesnt think we aren't going WR either round 1 or 2 they are delusional, that or we trade for a gamechanging WR.

Calvin Ridley & Courtland Sutton aren't worth the 8th pick and I wouldn't call either of them game-changers. I really like Christian Kirk but he is a mid to late first rounder.

In the 2nd round we choose between Equanimeous St. Brown, Auden Tate & Simmie Cobbs Jr. all of which bore him.

If we had a 3rd round pick Anthony Miller & James Washington seem like an interesting pick in the 3rd.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
I can understand doing like 2 maybe 3 of these in the offseason because I probably will before free agency and the draft but come on man the season ain't even over.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
Who would you go after?

Jarvis Landry, Allen Robinson, and Sammy Watkins won't ever hit free agency that leaves Paul Richardson as the best FA receiver.

I'm.......actually shocked. You were reasonable and it makes sense. Bravo.

The Chefs will probably lose Bennie Logan, they're cap crunched right now unless someone takes Alex Smith off their books. I wouldn't mind that at 5 tech.

Don't love your draft, you mock a lot of question marks at some positions. I'm not so sure Fitzpatrick falls to 8, and just have a sneaking suspicion one of the ND linemen is the 1st rounder.

I liked it better when you put Alex Okafor on a prove it deal as opposed to Attachou. Attachou cant find a place on San Diego's special teams, and hoping for production 3 years after his "best" year I'm skeptical of. Okafor was able to do a lot of that on his own. Attachou was a product of that Melvin Ingram guy lining up across from him. He wont get that many open looks unless paired with Floyd, which he better not be.

And Willie Young is still under contract in 2018 at 4.5 mil per year. Extend after production.