The most satisfying thing about this year

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Is knowing this will be the worst version of Caleb Williams we'll ever see. This is his floor and the only way he is going is up and who knows how great he will be.

But this is the floor and I'm hopeful he gets better faster this year than anything we've seen before.

Because if he gets close to great soon...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Is knowing this will be the worst version of Caleb Williams we'll ever see. This is his floor and the only way he is going is up and who knows how great he will be.

But this is the floor and I'm hopeful he gets better faster this year than anything we've seen before.

Thats threeeeee. For Trubiskyyyyyyy. Bitches!!! Whoooooo!

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
In the past four games, Williams has tossed multiple TDs three times, he has exceeded a QB rating of 100 three times, he has exceeded a .667 completion rate three times and topped 300 yards twice.

Enough to make my toes curl, done tell ya

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:

Oh, I thought this thread was going be about Gervon Dexter's True Pressure ranking.

Forty-six

Liked Posts:
I wanted to know by the end of this year if Caleb was "The Guy" or not. It was always so muddled with Jay, Mitch and Justin. Each had some great attributes and played some great games but they never quite put it all together and became a complete, modern NFL QB. I always felt we were at a disadvantage at the QB position when we played in big games with those guys at the helm.

Caleb brings clarity. I think he is The Guy and potentially could be a QB wizard, a top 3 to 5 QB in the league one day and eventually will give us an advantage at the QB position in most games we play. Exciting times!

greg23

Liked Posts:

The worst version is yet to come as I've been told it's 50-50 that he's about to go on an 0-9 run

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll withhold judgment until I see him get through the 2nd half of the season with that stretch. Sure, he beat up on the Jags, Panthers and Rams but who doesn't? Marriota just looked like Peyton Manning vs them as well.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The worst version is yet to come as I've been told it's 50-50 that he's about to go on an 0-9 run
You do realize that he's still a rookie that has to navigate the best division in the NFL right.

I mean you're so full of ego right now with me and yet you won't tell me who you're confident in the Bears beating.

greg23

Liked Posts:
You do realize that he's still a rookie that has to navigate the best division in the NFL right.

I mean you're so full of ego right now with me and yet you won't tell me who you're confident in the Bears beating.
I'm confident they will NOT go 0-9 as you stated that is a 50-50 proposition (when it's more likely a less than 1% chance)

Math and reasoning clearly isn't your strong suit.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
I appreciate the coaching staff seems to have pulled their head out of their ass and put guys like Nate Davis, Velus Jones and Dominque Robinson on the bench and inactive where they belong.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm confident they will NOT go 0-9 as you stated that is a 50-50 proposition (when it's more likely a less than 1% chance)

Math and reasoning clearly isn't your strong suit.
Yeah I'm proud of you that you're confident in that. Way to go out on a limb and show how fearless you are.