The New Little Hurt

Bizness82

Liked Posts:
Over the illustrious history of the Chicago White Sox there have been many great utility men the Paco Martin’s, the Pablo Ozuna’s, come to mind but one stands out above them all; Craig Grebeck. The “little hurt” as he was known as was a favorite who fans wanted to see more of.

Grebeck was a “grindy” little player that played on the succesful Sox teams of the early 90′s. Grebeck was never a really good player but he was ok. Sox fans loved him and always wanted him to get more playing time.

Fast forward to 2011 and the little hurt is back in the form of Brent Lillibridge. Lillibridge has got off to a fantastic start to the season. His .289 batting average and seven homeruns have almost forced manager Ozzie Guillen to play him more.

The Return of the Little Hurt

1951Campbell

Beatles Hater
Liked Posts:
Ozuna was pure off-the-bench awesomeness in 2006.

Fuller Schettman

Palehosed Refugee
Liked Posts:
Also on a particular October evening in 2005!

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
he may actually be better than a bench guy. I dont know what he is "projected" out to be and nor do I give a fuck about "projections". no one knows what he is or what he will be unless he plays everyday.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I would be ok with him getting a starting role in LF. Not sure who I bat leadoff though.