The NFL & Hulu have announced a multi year agreement which would bring NFL RedZone and NFL Network to Hulu's live TV Subscription service by August

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I am getting subscription fatigue. I have netflix, hbomax, and prime video with my amazon prime account. This cord cutting thing is becoming more expensive than cable. Bring it to netflix or amazon please.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am getting subscription fatigue. I have netflix, hbomax, and prime video with my amazon prime account. This cord cutting thing is becoming more expensive than cable. Bring it to netflix or amazon please.
Yeah. I hear that. I generally cycle through subscriptions myself. I'll have live TV only for the football season. Then get prime for holiday shipping. Then netflix only Feb-August. HBO for me would be something I can binge new seasons of shows for a month a year and let it rest.

YMMV

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Thanks, sincerely

msadows

Liked Posts:

Tell your neighbor you'll go halfs with him. Problem solved.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Tell your neighbor you'll go halfs with him. Problem solved.

That's stealing man. A crime. Tell me you are joking right?

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
Get a VPN and set your location to Mexico. Then purchase NFL Game Pass International for a little over $100 a year and can watch all games live or even start late and rewind or fast forward as you choose.
You have to be set to Mexico when you actually watch the games but worked flawlessly for me last year and you can rewatch any game at any time.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yay, basement dwellers can afford watch the NFNl! Congrats Dez!

Last edited:

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Get a VPN and set your location to Mexico. Then purchase NFL Game Pass International for a little over $100 a year and can watch all games live or even start late and rewind or fast forward as you choose.
You have to be set to Mexico when you actually watch the games but worked flawlessly for me last year and you can rewatch any game at any time.

Not really worth it for me. I can watch every bears game for free anyway. Not sure there are any games I would rewatch for this team.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I'm out of Market and we have Hulu Live already, so this is great news for me.

I have bought Game Pass in previous seasons but skipped it last year.. I really like RedZone for FF, but the idea about getting a VPN and Game pass might be the ticket... no pun intended.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
This thread title sucks, js.