The Offensive Struggles in the First Week..

Szlachcic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
The offensive struggles in the first week should be expected because during preseason games the whole unit took total seven (7) snaps. During practices the offense for one reason or the other never practiced as one unit. So I look at it this way, the GB and Tampa games are real preseason games where the whole team participates. Our season starts vs KC. ;)

Hopefully Eberflus learned his lesson ..

Last edited:

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
The offensive struggles in the first week should be expected. During preseason games the whole unit took total seven (7) snaps. During practices the offense for one reason or the other never practiced as one unit. So I look at it this way, the GB and Tampa games are real preseason games where the whole team participates. Out season starts vs KC. ;)

I would buy into this if the Bears were the only team in the league to play 3 preseason games.

I don’t care how many snaps they played as a unit in the preseason. Other teams go through injuries, etc also. They were completely unprepared, and it was unacceptable.

It was only 1 game though. Hopefully they get it together on Sunday.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
The offensive struggles in the first week should be expected because during preseason games the whole unit took total seven (7) snaps. During practices the offense for one reason or the other never practiced as one unit. So I look at it this way, the GB and Tampa games are real preseason games where the whole team participates. Our season starts vs KC. ;)

You can look at it that way, but the League doesn't...Those games count.

I imagine GB and TB didn't play their starters a great deal in the preseason either, so I'm not sure I'm buying that excuse. In fact, excuses don't do us any good at all. The season started last Sunday for the Bears and if they weren't ready, that's on them.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Justin Herbert has never played a single snap in the preseason and he's played just fine throughout his career.

Imagine not playing a single snap in the preseason of your rookie year having an absolute shit offensive line and still throwing 31 TDs.

mecha

Liked Posts:
it wasn't just the Bears. teams that were literally in the last Super Bowl didn't look that spectacular either by their own respective standards. the Bears pulled one off against a stacked 49ers team in week 1 last year. week 1 doesn't mean shit. wake me up when it's week 8.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
it wasn't just the Bears. teams that were literally in the last Super Bowl didn't look that spectacular either by their own respective standards. the Bears pulled one off against a stacked 49ers team in week 1 last year. week 1 doesn't mean shit. wake me up when it's week 8.
Tank Commander mecca reporting for duty......

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You can look at it that way, but the League doesn't...Those games count.

I imagine GB and TB didn't play their starters a great deal in the preseason either, so I'm not sure I'm buying that excuse. In fact, excuses don't do us any good at all. The season started last Sunday for the Bears and if they weren't ready, that's on them.
are you saying that asterisk isn't going to nullify Detroit's win !! BUMMER