Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
he better not be done...versteeg and huet are still on this team

why get rid of versteeg if you can keep him. just because you are Special person doesnt mean versteeg sucks.

IvyPickin87

Sinkin Putts ****in Butts
Donator
Liked Posts:
he better not be done...versteeg and huet are still on this team

huet i agree with steeg though if we dont have to get rid of him then keep him, yea he makes some bad decisions sometimes but he is a talented player and another factor teams secondary lines have to prepare for.

Severz

Liked Posts:
Dear Stan Bowman, please find a way to add Justin Shugg to our system tonight. Justin Shugg was really overshadowed by Taylor Hall in Windsor this season but still put up great numbers and is a fast dynamic player, he is going to be the steal of this draft.

The dude is in high school.
I am sorry but is this your first year following the draft? Every player taken in the first round was either 18 or 19 years old. Hayes also played for Team USA juniors and in the EJHL, so his only experience is not just High School Club Hockey. Also Central Scouting had him ranked as high as #18 this season for North American Skaters.

I am not high on this pick either (simply because I wanted Justin Shugg as I stated above) but to discredit the pick because he is out of High School just makes you look foolish. He will attend Boston College and develop for at least 2 years, we will know in 3-4 years if this was a good selection or not.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
21. Ludvig Rensfeldt, Left Wing, Brynas- Swe J20:

Ludvig is another player who steadily rose through the rankings all year, culminating with a great performance in Minks at the U 18’s. Rensfeldt is a feared goal-scorer with a very good shot that he can place well and get off with good velocity. He will also go hard to the net when he senses a chance to pot a cheap goal. He has a big frame and will battle along the walls to win pucks and to block defenders from getting to the puck. His skating needs improvement and he will likely be restricted to playing a power forward game that will need certain kind of teammates around him to elevate his play. His five on five defensive play needs attention but he can be effective killing penalties, using his long reach from a more standstill position. He’s good with the puck, he’s a smart player and can make the right plays and won’t overuse his shot if it’s not the ideal play.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lack of "player" trades has made this NHL Draft very boring..:(

Severz

Liked Posts:
Out of the players we selected I liked our pick of Stephen Johns (54th overall) the most. Being that I only follow the OHL and WHL I don't have extensive knowledge on most of our picks. From what I have gathered though Johns is a big defensmen in the Brent Seabrook type of mold.

Well Justin Shugg dropped to the 4th round and landed in Carolina's organization. I still stand on my opinion we should have used a pick on him and that he will be a solid 2nd or 3rd line player in 2 years.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Im very happy with our draft overall.

we did exactly what we needed to which was restock with YOUNG, talented guys who can still develop. This is why we drafted a high schooler first..someone who is highly skilled, but wont be ready for a couple years..let him get guidance and develop in college and the minors