The Official Chicago Panthers Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Coming from the guy that did the most finger pointing. Jeremy should have his superstar card he's got more than enough games just can't get good grades. And I'm pretty sure that besides widowmaker I am the last one to get the game. So saying that last night was so unfair is pretty funny.

Someone mustve been getting pretty pissed last night when the d was getting caught.

nah i dont care. im looking for another team to bounce back and forth with. could really careless what goes on with the panthers.

gluck

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Me and Keelan lost tonight due to these Glitch goals. If they contiue I will not buy NHL 12, we will go try the 2k series. It's really fustrating that because we outplay a team the got 3 shots on net for 2 goals

Last edited:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Me and Keelan lost tonight due to these Glitch goals. If they contiue I will not buy NHL 12, we will go try the 2k series. It's really fustrating that because we outplay a team the got 3 shots on net for 2 goals

it is a fucking joke. I do not know why they cannot correct the glitches and make the game more fun. This is why I did not play tonight. I was frustrated with the hawks and that fucking game.

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
it is a fucking joke. I do not know why they cannot correct the glitches and make the game more fun. This is why I did not play tonight. I was frustrated with the hawks and that fucking game.
The only response I ever get is that they are trying to increase scoring for those "in-experienced guys" who have trouble with it. I then asked if wouldn't that increase scoring for both teams then?

I Still have not been answered

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only response I ever get is that they are trying to increase scoring for those "in-experienced guys" who have trouble with it. I then asked if wouldn't that increase scoring for both teams then?

I Still have not been answered

they are so fucking stupid.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
why? you and keelan leaving?

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do want to realign the teams? I am confused as fuck right now on what is going on.

Two nights straight of NHL and icehog you go off your mic, i know as i explained before, the other night when it was you and keelan vs us....it wasnt fair at all. and you still took 1 game out of 4, 2 of your losses were close with only one blow out.

I think your team is fine, you need to be with serb in a party and communicate.

When I played with serb we would play well together even if we were making mistakes because we communicated everything during the game so we knew where to be. if you listen now to me and eric, we do the same.

i dunno what to say anymore.

before the split:
the show
serb
payton
manfred
quag
icehog
keelan

that is too many for a team IMO.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
well quags playing will go down since he works now, so its basically me, icehog, and keelan

Status
Not open for further replies.