The Price of Crude Oil

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It is my opinion that the price of Crude Oil has become the single biggest factor to extending the Blackhawks dynasty window.

This thread is to track oil. It is Blackhawks related. Lets hope we can get to 100/barrel by August!! Lets go!! Go establishment corruption go!!

This is also known as the save Ladd thread!! Save the whales!! Save the seals!! Burn all the oil!! Save Ladd!!

3-9-16

$38.25 and trending up. Buffet bought a billion worth last month, basically right at the low. fucking bitch. I knew it to, when it hit 25. For you peeps with money, its oil. Its going to 100 in the next 5 years. invest.

Naf

Liked Posts:
It is my opinion that the price of Crude Oil has become the single biggest factor to extending the Blackhawks dynasty window.

This thread is to track oil. It is Blackhawks related. Lets hope we can get to 100/barrel by August!! Lets go!! Go establishment corruption go!!

This is also known as the save Ladd thread!! Save the whales!! Save the seals!! Burn all the oil!! Save Ladd!!

3-9-16

$38.25 and trending up. Buffet bought a billion worth last month, basically right at the low. fucking bitch. I knew it to, when it hit 25. For you peeps with money, its oil. Its going to 100 in the next 5 years. invest.

Due to wells being able to be drilled faster and more efficient every year, it's very unlikely oil sees 100/barrel for a very long time.

The US is the swing producer in the world now, and there isn't much OPEC can do about it. Even when some of these fracking companies do have to declare bankruptcy, there are plenty of hedge fund companies waiting to buy up their assets.

Oil still is a great investment.

Mattia

Liked Posts:
USD/CAD is close to 1.34, down by highest level of january (1.45) but still very much higher than just may 2015 1.20 and usual range 1.00/1.10 of 2009-2014. So yes higher oil should strenghten CAD but...still long way to go

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
USD/CAD is close to 1.34, down by highest level of january (1.45) but still very much higher than just may 2015 1.20 and usual range 1.00/1.10 of 2009-2014. So yes higher oil should strenghten CAD but...still long way to go

The inevitable rise in oil won't happen soon enough to affect next years NHL cap.