The scenario: the first time Fields takes the field against Jordan Love

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
So, AR Douche moves on to greener pastures and leaves GB starting their last year's number 1 draft pick.

I think Fields is going to light them the fuck up. I think I'll just go to the GB board and just watch the meltdown, so the question is should we get popcorn or a different snack as the sinking realization of the depth of the horror that is about to unveil itself on Green Bay hits those fucking cheese heads right in the nuts!

How does this play out?

Whereas this is how we all felt! Best part of the video: "I gotta get me a beer!", and Green Bay fans watching their draft were like this guy. Just so disappointed.

As much as Bears fans reaction videos to Justin Fields make me happy, watching these Packers fans be so upset is such a sweet joy. Now, these ******* are going to be eating shit as they watch Love fail.

So, yeah.

Fuck Green Bay!

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I was thinking about this last night, that we could potentially have a week 1 matchup with Love and Fields.

How does this play out?
No one knows. Hopefully Love is shit and Fields will be the Bears QB for 15 years while the Packers have 5 qbs. Let them suffer QB ineptitude for a change.

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was thinking about this last night, that we could potentially have a week 1 matchup with Love and Fields.

No one knows. Hopefully Love is shit and Fields will be the Bears QB for 15 years while the Packers have 5 qbs. Let them suffer QB ineptitude for a change.
Dandy Andy is our QB1, and we'll go from there