The Seattle TE With A Gronk Spike After A Meaningless TD

Liked Posts:
Come On Man!!!

tumblr_m47c5xeI1S1r76lino1_500.gif

Marshall had words with the dope afterwards.

Liked Posts:
it was his first TD...and they technically still had a shot at the game.....let someone celebrate a little....

Not the time to do it. Gotta realize you look ridiculous when you do it and are trailing on the scoreboard with 12 seconds left. Plus, it wasn't even his first TD, he scored against Denver a week prior lol.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not the time to do it. Gotta realize you look ridiculous when you do it and are trailing on the scoreboard with 12 seconds left. Plus, it wasn't even his first TD, he scored against Denver a week prior lol.

he spiked the ball.......its not like he did the salsa or ickey shuffle.......it pulled them within 7 points with time on the clock for an onsides kick.......

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't see the big to do about this at all.

Washington

Liked Posts:
A rookie catches his 1st NFL TD and spikes the ball after bringing his team back to within a score and he's being looked down on for spiking the ball? It's not like he pulled a Houston and celebrated a sack with his team down 20+ points.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
Not sure the bears have any room to talk about un-necessary celebrations during a beat down. Just review Lamar Houston's knee-blowing sack celebration in the midst of a loss for evidence.
PlFmYeU.gif
Thought it was stupid celebrating a sack while losing and a spike seems a bit stupid as well in the middle of a loss (although at least the Seahawk has his first NFL TD emotions to blame it on).

Liked Posts:
A rookie catches his 1st NFL TD and spikes the ball after bringing his team back to within a score and he's being looked down on for spiking the ball? It's not like he pulled a Houston and celebrated a sack with his team down 20+ points.

It was his second TD, as I stated earlier.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Even Aesopian gives this thread a rating of WTF.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not a good look, hence why Marshall was in his ear hole.

what if Marshall came over and said nice catch man.......are you sure that is what Marshall said or were you just regurgitating what an announcer assumed he was saying...

and for the record I would disagree with Marshall