The Top 4 Reasons Pace SHOULDN'T Draft a QB.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
Or maybe stay away from white QBs and give a brother a chance?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Or maybe stay away from white QBs and give a brother a chance?
Or ignore race and do your job and scout all available realistic talent equally and pick the best…..something pace fails to do

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
It is not just that we are beating a dead horse. It is that we have dug up that corpse from the grave, and are beating what is left of its decaying mass.

Its draft day my dudes. Positive vibes. Blind squirrels. That chick you banged that was way hotter than you deserved. You know, all those good things.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It is not just that we are beating a dead horse. It is that we have dug up that corpse from the grave, and are beating what is left of its decaying mass.

Its draft day my dudes. Positive vibes. Blind squirrels. That chick you banged that was way hotter than you deserved. You know, all those good things.

That's what we do!

Anyways, just making a joke. Saw the picture on Twitter and thought it was funny. I'm still hopeful the day will bring something good.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
Or ignore race and do your job and scout all available realistic talent equally and pick the best…..something pace fails to do

Well I wanted to add a Mt Rushmore of Mahomes, Watson, Fields, Lance but im too lazy

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
1. Because Pace is a fucking idiot.
2. Because Pace is a fucking idiot.
3. Because Pace is a fucking idiot.
4. Because Pace is a fucking idiot.