In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
The Bears are still in the NFC North and other than the Packers and Vikings over paying to keep their own guys. Everything is pretty much the same. :shrug:

Nick80

Well at least you were right about some football players taking fave. deals to play with better teams ... Only some mind you.

AHSIllini32

Liked Posts:
Come on, even you don't believe what you just typed do you?

we're their bitch, its not even debatable at this point

We were under Lovie. So far with the new head coach we are .500 and were within :33 of being 2-0 and going to the playoffs. You'll forgive me if that doesn't = bitch to me. Under Lovie, sure we were. Those days are over.

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Well at least you were right about some football players taking fave. deals to play with better teams ... Only some mind you.
:beer:

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not gonna be able to make sense of what the Vikings paid for Griffen. Even if he lives up to the contract, there's no way even 1 other team was offering near that deal.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
We were under Lovie. So far with the new head coach we are .500 and were within :33 of being 2-0 and going to the playoffs. You'll forgive me if that doesn't = bitch to me. Under Lovie, sure we were. Those days are over.

lol

okay this is a 'bright side' thread so I'll let you get away with that

AHSIllini32

Liked Posts:
highly biased, selective and disingenuous 'facts'

None of what I said is biased, selective, or disingenuous. When new regimes take over, I weigh how they do vs. the opponents. Now how the organization has done for the last decade with an inferior head coach.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
thats the very definition of selective, a normal person would just look at the Bears records vs the Packers the past 5 years. Not just the number of games that were lost but the TYPE of games.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Come on, even you don't believe what you just typed do you?

we're their bitch, its not even debatable at this point

1-1 and should have been 2-0

our offense is better than theirs

CutlersCorner

Liked Posts:
I'm not gonna be able to make sense of what the Vikings paid for Griffen. Even if he lives up to the contract, there's no way even 1 other team was offering near that deal.

You should be used to
It... Hershel walker... Take a knee Denny green... Brett Farve saga... 12 men on the field... Brad Childress... Christian ponder at. #12... Wearing purple.... Skol

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
None of what I said is biased, selective, or disingenuous. When new regimes take over, I weigh how they do vs. the opponents. Now how the organization has done for the last decade with an inferior head coach.

They won a game where the best player in the game got hurt and didnt play. The Bears lost the more important game that decided the division. AND it was on the Bears home field.