There's Always A Bright Side.

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
We were under Lovie. So far with the new head coach we are .500 and were within :33 of being 2-0 and going to the playoffs. You'll forgive me if that doesn't = bitch to me. Under Lovie, sure we were. Those days are over.

I agree totally that our Bears were NOT the Packers bitch last season. We won one game and outplayed them most of the game in the other. If not for the defense sticking their head up their ass in 4Q Packers lose that game too.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wonder what that aaronitout dick has to say about this

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
None of what I said is biased, selective, or disingenuous. When new regimes take over, I weigh how they do vs. the opponents. Now how the organization has done for the last decade with an inferior head coach.

You clearly left the Rodgers 1st game injury out of the scenario, which is biased and selective. As for disingenuous, I'll cut you some slack.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree totally that our Bears were NOT the Packers bitch last season. We won one game and outplayed them most of the game in the other. If not for the defense sticking their head up their ass in 4Q Packers lose that game too.

Yeah, and IF, Japan doesn't bomb Pearl Harbor, World war 2 has no Pacific theater.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
thats the very definition of selective, a normal person would just look at the Bears records vs the Packers the past 5 years. Not just the number of games that were lost but the TYPE of games.

By this logic, you would have to include the entire history of the two teams.

Its not biased to omit irrelevant information.