These "Vintage 1960" Blackhawks sweaters...*large images*

JOVE23

Liked Posts:
51kkfxl-4cL._SS500_.jpg

Look NOTHING like the actual 1960 Blackhawks sweater:

bobbyhull.jpg

bobbyhull9.jpg

Now, if someone would make a "vintage" sweater that looked historically accurate I would buy it, but until then I will bitch about it.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
51kkfxl-4cL._SS500_.jpg

Look NOTHING like the actual 1960 Blackhawks sweater:

bobbyhull.jpg

bobbyhull9.jpg

Now, if someone would make a "vintage" sweater that looked historically accurate I would buy it, but until then I will bitch about it.

Don't tell that to the "bandwagon" fans who are too stupid to do some research before they interject into your conversation stating how badass their vintage replica Hawks jersey is.

JOVE23

Liked Posts:
That faux Indian Head looks like Stan Mikita, for Pete's sake.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
first of all its called the 1960 Away Heritage jersey not the vintage jersey...big difference. Who ever is advertising it as the Vintage jersey is trying to scam,.

secondly I own it and I am not appologising....i love it and could give two shits about what people think.

I'll never get why people get uptight about the jerseys wether they are fake, authentic, blah blah blah. That one never computes with me. It's not only bandwagon fans who have fake jerseys. I have a few myself. I don't have 300 bucks plus to dish out on a jersey and I like wearing jerseys around while playing street hockey or cooking or whatever. I would rather get mud on a fake one than a real one. I am not a jersey collector but I understand those who are should be proud of their collections and more power to you. Being pissy about people who buy fake ones etc etc is just sort of lame at times. It's like ripping on people who have prints of art works on their walls. And I now most people do
<
. There is no difference.

Sometimes pride makes people douchie.

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
For a time, the Indianhead looked like Pilote.

JOVE23

Liked Posts:
first of all its called the 1960 Away Heritage jersey not the vintage jersey...big difference. Who ever is advertising it as the Vintage jersey is trying to scam,.

secondly I own it and I am not appologising....i love it and could give two shits about what people think.

I'll never get why people get uptight about the jerseys wether they are fake, authentic, blah blah blah. That one never computes with me. It's not only bandwagon fans who have fake jerseys. I have a few myself. I don't have 300 bucks plus to dish out on a jersey and I like wearing jerseys around while playing street hockey or cooking or whatever. I would rather get mud on a fake one than a real one. I am not a jersey collector but I understand those who are should be proud of their collections and more power to you. Being pissy about people who buy fake ones etc etc is just sort of lame at times. It's like ripping on people who have prints of art works on their walls. And I now most people do
<

I just like to complain, but if you want to fight about it my schedule's clear until the Hawks game starts.

whiteevo

Liked Posts:
i got one and its comfortable as fuck. lick me.

JOVE23

Liked Posts:
i got one and its comfortable as fuck. lick me.

Do you has a flavor?

Also, I should mention I minored in history in school and HATE artistic license taken with any historical anything, so you can lick me too. I taste like a textbook and sad desperation.

jaxhawksfan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

<

^^^^^

QFT

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

<

I have an original Henry Moore sculpture in my living room. In fact, it is my living room.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
I have an original Henry Moore sculpture in my living room. In fact, it is my living room.

I said prints not rip off sculptures!!

You really have a Henry Moore in your living room?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c4/Henry_Moore_at_Kew_Gardens_563.JPG

This is my fav of his. You lucky bastard!!! What do you own? How did you manage that and how much did it manage you? Okay that's a personal question but still. I could live in some of the sculptures that man created.

Good work Mikita..damn good work.

Wanna buy a Jason Bay original? All procedes go to the "Let Jason Eat Foundation".
<

Forklift

Liked Posts:
Sylvestri Sports up in Ontario actually made me a pretty decent one, based off the NHL jersey database:

2pq6owl.jpg

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

hawksfanmd

Liked Posts:
I totally agree,I know I do tons of research before i buy a jersey...I think if anyone should put out a 1960's jersey it should be the NHL store