Things observed in the dress rehearsal game that I noticed and took note of.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
I edited the original post with revisions at the end of the OP, just scroll down.

That was like bolting down to the Christmas tree on Christmas morning and Santa skipped our house. So sad.

You're a great sport. Just poor on the analysis. Let's leave starting the post game analysis threads to Windy. He's the man.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@newblood

I could not help but check a notification and see that it appears you utilized the reputation feature to provide a negative rating to my original post with a message I cannot for the life of me understand as it pertains to its meaning or relevance to the context supplied by the post it targets. Your message states "I smell good." Would you care to explain what in the blazes this is supposed to mean?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@newblood

I could not help but check a notification and see that it appears you utilized the reputation feature to provide a negative rating to my original post with a message I cannot for the life of me understand as it pertains to its meaning or relevance to the context supplied by the post it targets. Your message states "I smell good." Would you care to explain what in the blazes this is supposed to mean?

And as you can see that you have earned a little red chicklet. As some have said it' a very important guage on your life.

Usually when a new guy starts out with the little red chicklettas, it's a sign that some really great gems are to come.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok, didn't need you to get all dickishness about it. Realize, we weren't winning ten games and going to the playoffs last year no matter what your bookie told you. Stop being an asshole when someone asks a reasonable question to one of your random retorts.

The Bears were far away from winning ten games last year. I do not care what the odds makers told you.

The Bears were injured last year and if you look at my original post I mentioned them being able to avoid injury.

As far as calling me fat. I'm not really sure how to respond to that one...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I always go with your mamma or a racial slur seems to work best

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I always go with your mamma or a racial slur seems to work best
I would guess the person calling someone fat on the internet probably doesn't even understand the concept of a gym or healthy eating.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
And as you can see that you have earned a little red chicklet. As some have said it' a very important guage on your life.

Usually when a new guy starts out with the little red chicklettas, it's a sign that some really great gems are to come.

Looks blue from here.

Plus WTF is up with a dislike comment 'I smell good'? What kind of freak sends that message to another guy? I keep asking why all the hate and all I get is 'he might be an alt', to that I ask, who gives a flying fuck? We might all be alts, what if all of Chichity is just a bunch of crys alts and you Spunky, this whole time you've been speaking to one guy pretending to be hundreds. Or better yet tomorrow you find out that you are the alt for that creepy fuck newblood.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Looks blue from here.

Plus WTF is up with a dislike comment 'I smell good'? What kind of freak sends that message to another guy? I keep asking why all the hate and all I get is 'he might be an alt', to that I ask, who gives a flying fuck? We might all be alts, what if all of Chichity is just a bunch of crys alts and you Spunky, this whole time you've been speaking to one guy pretending to be hundreds. Or better yet tomorrow you find out that you are the alt for that creepy fuck newblood.

How can you not lol at the 'you smell good' reputation comment?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

VashalasX said it was "I smell good." newblood was talking about how he smells. If it was you sending that comment I would lolololol like a MF. I know you have a sense of humor, I'm not so sure about newblood.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

HawkBear just pos repped my with "you smell good".

I'm kind of turned on.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I will never understand why a Brandon Marshall or an Alshon Jeffery would be so expandable.

Maybe not Marshall but Jeffery for sure.
2dka3gy.jpg

Perhaps you've forgotton that we offered Algernon Jeffies the best deal to secure him for a while and Marshall...
i-love-ny-fu.jpg