THIRTY SIX HOURS OUT - DRAFT HEAT CHECK THREAD

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
In the top 10? a Backup Guard?

Half the board wants to draft TE3 so……

I don’t get what’s complicated here. Some of these guys can play 2,3,4 different positions. You let them fight it out in camp and start the best 5. If that means a guy like Braxton or Davis goes to the bench well that’s good. Means you have depth for once.

Ask yourself this…… what happens if Braxton or DW gets injured? This team is pretty fucked right?

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
No offense bro, but who asked?
Well, the Lions are lovable losers, but their fans are just plain losers. One or two will pop in here every now without asking, yap like geese, and then return to their step-dad's basement to binge-eat Doritos.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I already mentioned Im going. Not looking forward to it since its a shit city.

I figured I'd offer you an out so we don't have to listen to your shit. No one cares about the lions and it would be great if you just logged off and started posting on their board. Thx
Detroit is like the armpit of the midwest

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, the Bears are lovable losers, but their fans are just plain losers. One or two will pop in here every now without asking, yap like geese, and then return to their step-dad's bathtub to binge-eat Doritos.
FIFY

greg23

Liked Posts:
Sure seeming like it. I personally wont like it, he better have an instant impact because any WR they draft at #9 would.

DT's usually start out slow in the NFL. Also taking another one would basically be admitting the guys you spent high draft capital on last year arent good enough.
It's not admitting anything other than Murphy is their preferred defensive player in this draft and gives them a true 3 technique and 4 man rotation with 3 young guys (murphy/dexter/Pickens and billings) and walker as a swing guy if needed on the interior

Sounds pretty good

There is still a need for another edge and I'd expect a vet fa to be signed shortly after the draft in this scenario

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
After being finished with all the phone calls in the last hour, it’s sounding like the Bears will be drafting Williams, first name Caleb. 😒