This coaching staff must own a lot of sheep

Forte shades of Jay

Liked Posts:
They must own a lot of wool because they have pulled it over everyone's eyes. We have way to many holes to switch to a 3-4 defense. No NT, 5-tech, Rush OLB. I don't think Fox or Fangio would really try to plug this many holes in FA and the draft, even if they had a few offseasons to do so. Almost no players on our D fit this system. It's all a smoke screen my friends to the monster offseason they are about to throw down.

If we stuck to a 4-3 we could easily construct a good D in one offseason.

FREE AGENCY:

Sign a FS- McCourty would be great, high priced too. Moore is much better than Conte and could come with a reasonable price.
Sign a CB- Maxwell would be great, so would Cox and Culliver from SF.
Take a chance on Hardy at DE
Resign Paea, maybe bring back good ol Melton.
Sign either Wisniewski, Hudson, or bring back DLP

DRAFT:

1st: OT
2nd: ILB McKinney
3rd: SS Tartt
4th: TE or WR
Rest: BPA that fits the team.

With Slauson back, a decent center other than Garza, Bushrod, Pro Bowl Long, and a top 7 pick at OT the line should be set.

We already have decent DL linemen and a few upgrades should definitely improve us up front.

Jones at SLB, McKinney at MIKE, and Bostic at Will. That definitely serviceable.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Are you Dan Hampton?

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
They must own a lot of wool ...
abstain_for_the_game_Sheep_sign.jpg

Forte shades of Jay

Liked Posts:
Technically it's better than all the trade down threads of trading half the team for 3rd and 4th round pick threads. Best ones are the ones who post threads about us picking up a whole draft full of starters, those are the best.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
They must own a lot of wool because they have pulled it over everyone's eyes. We have way to many holes to switch to a 3-4 defense. No NT, 5-tech, Rush OLB. I don't think Fox or Fangio would really try to plug this many holes in FA and the draft, even if they had a few offseasons to do so. Almost no players on our D fit this system. It's all a smoke screen my friends to the monster offseason they are about to throw down.

Dear Forte shades of Jay,

No NT? Vic Fanio's variant of the 3-4 does not require a 330lbs behemoth. Moreover, Jay Ratliff, who is still under contract, played NT in Dallas' 3-4 and went to four consecutive Pro Bowls while doing so. And no 5 tech? Lamarr Houston played 5 tech (in addition to a number of other positions) in the Raiders 3-4. Paea or Ferguson are also perfectly capable of filling that role should they have to. What the Bears need is a rush OLB and upgrades in the back seven. In conclusion: You're a dumbass and you don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about. In fact, you should probably just create another account and start over.

Most sincerely,

fb

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

If we stuck to a 4-3 we could easily construct a good D in one offseason.

FREE AGENCY:

Sign a FS- McCourty would be great, high priced too. Moore is much better than Conte and could come with a reasonable price.
Sign a CB- Maxwell would be great, so would Cox and Culliver from SF.
Take a chance on Hardy at DE
Resign Paea, maybe bring back good ol Melton.
Sign either Wisniewski, Hudson, or bring back DLP

DRAFT:

1st: OT
2nd: ILB McKinney
3rd: SS Tartt
4th: TE or WR
Rest: BPA that fits the team.

With Slauson back, a decent center other than Garza, Bushrod, Pro Bowl Long, and a top 7 pick at OT the line should be set.

We already have decent DL linemen and a few upgrades should definitely improve us up front.

Jones at SLB, McKinney at MIKE, and Bostic at Will. That definitely serviceable.

giphy.gif

Forte shades of Jay

Liked Posts:
Jay Ratliff is like 1000 and was injured last year. Check. Your counting on Houston to do what? Haha and you say I dont know what I'm talking about? Paea is strong but has trouble breaking down plays in place and is shorter than your inverted dick, he's a good DT but far from a 5 tech. And if we are going off potential I guess we already have a rush OLB in McClellin. In conclusion, fuck you. In fact slap your mom for having you.

Sincerely,
Your real father

GBlaze08

Member in Ommys mouth
Liked Posts:
Jay Ratliff is like 1000 and was injured last year. Check. Your counting on Houston to do what? Haha and you say I dont know what I'm talking about? Paea is strong but has trouble breaking down plays in place and is shorter than your inverted dick, he's a good DT but far from a 5 tech. And if we are going off potential I guess we already have a rush OLB in McClellin. In conclusion, fuck you. In fact slap your mom for having you.

Sincerely,
Your real father

Oh look. I just made your 1 blue bar go away. Isn't that nifty.

In conclusion, you suck. Start another account and try again.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
How are they "pulling it over our eyes" . Everyone knows they are rebuidling a team and not playing just for 2015. This is common knowledge.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

Sincerely,
Your real father

One more idiot going on my ignore list.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We have a shitty 4-3 as well.

Can't break what is already broken.

No where to go but up.