This season is over

jc456

Liked Posts:
Yeah. I actually put that one on Caleb. The hero ball thing is real. When he got to work and methodically made his way up the field with short yardage throws and short runs, i thought he looked great. But you could tell he was trying to win the game on that one. looking for a big chunk. I'm not mad at him for trying, but he was so locked in on going down the field he didn't sense the pressure.
I completely agree. I merely get upset when the wrong person is blamed for it. It was on CW, and he should learn from that one. Next time recognize the pocket and step up into it.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
"If they wanted to keep Flus, then they should've never traded Justin and just forced Caleb on the bench to start his career."

What's the point?

They obviously wanted to keep fluberbus

either way; keeping Fields and drafting caleb was never an option.....yet here you are
A 3 yo would get the point, but you're an idiot so here we are

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I completely agree. I merely get upset when the wrong person is blamed for it. It was on CW, and he should learn from that one. Next time recognize the pocket and step up into it.
Whoops just watched it again. Can't put that all on Caleb. He does need better awareness, but he didn't hold the ball that long on that boot.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
No it was a play action pass so the first two seconds were the play fake and then set up to pass.

YouSHOULDNT scheme your TE to block their best pass rusher on play action.
fify

greg23

Liked Posts:
A 3 yo would get the point, but you're an idiot so here we are
I get the main point; that you keep proving you're a moron.

They weren't keeping Fields with Williams.....no matter how many revisionist options and scenarios you lay out

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I get the main point; that you keep proving you're a moron.

They weren't keeping Fields with Williams.....no matter how many revisionist options and scenarios you lay out
Yeah, that isn't the point you dumb fuck. It has nothing to do with fields. Seriously, stop embarrassing yourself.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The bears have been in each of these games until boneheaded play calling and bad breaks happened. Yesterday it was Kmet's missed block on Latu that led to a strip sack.

If they can at least get the line to mediocre they'll be more competitive despite Waldron.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Yeah, that isn't the point you dumb fuck. It has nothing to do with fields. Seriously, stop embarrassing yourself.
I'd love for you to fill me in since you specifically laid out an off-season option that involved them keeping fluberbus thus should have kept rb1 and drafted Williams......when absolutely no scenario was ever in play to have both on the roster

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'd love for you to fill me in since you specifically laid out an off-season option that involved them keeping fluberbus thus should have kept rb1 and drafted Williams......when absolutely no scenario was ever in play to have both on the roster
Are you seriously this dumb?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Speaking of dumb

"If they wanted to keep Flus, then they should've never traded Justin and just forced Caleb on the bench to start his career."
Yes. Re-read the whole post. Then keep re-reading it. Maybe one day you'll get the point. I doubt it though, because you still think it's about Fields as opposed to properly developing Caleb. To think that you need an explanation for one of the most straight forward points you'll ever get.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Yes. Re-read the whole post. Then keep re-reading it. Maybe one day you'll get the point. I doubt it though, because you still think it's about Fields as opposed to properly developing Caleb. To think that you need an explanation for one of the most straight forward points you'll ever get.
Thanks for clarifying what I thought was dumb to what is even dumber

Developing Williams by sitting him on the bench, behind rb1 , with this staff and likely creating a fracuted locker room........what a wonderful idea.

If you'd have said sit him behind a vet who's had success (like flacco or tannehill) it would be dumb but not as dumb as sitting behind fields.

Thanks.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Look at the bright side of things and be grateful.

Roshon was actually used and Odunze caught a TD ! The first of both Caleb's and Rome's.
CW looked better kinda. Still going thru growing pains.

After 3 games -- The HC,Oline, OC, and Oline coach deficiencies have been exposed. Poles will have No choice but to address these weaknesses on the team

It looks realistically that the 6th rounder from Pittsburg for Fields will become a 4th !!!

If Ian Cunningham is poached we could possibly get Two 3rds in compensation !

Kmet, along with Roshon, is finally being used......When will Scott be allowed to get some snaps over our punt/kick returner ?

The Bears truly have a great Defense !

And Da Bears are Da Bears

Thank you McCaskeys
"There's always next year" already starting after week 3.

So 🐻

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Thanks for clarifying what I thought was dumb to what is even dumber

Developing Williams by sitting him on the bench, behind rb1 , with this staff and likely creating a fracuted locker room........what a wonderful idea.

If you'd have said sit him behind a vet who's had success (like flacco or tannehill) it would be dumb but not as dumb as sitting behind fields.

Thanks.
Good God you're fucking stupid. Arguing for a different QB instead of fields is the exact same argument you dumb ass.

greg23

Liked Posts:
When you're so dumb you go in a circle and think you're making an entirely different point...
Here were the worst/dumbest options for Williams this year

1) sitting him for no reason behind rb1 (your suggested option)

2) sitting him for no reason behind another vet

3) sitting him behind another vet because he looks completely lost (he clearly doesn't)

Carry on