Thoughts and Observations: Division Clinching Win

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Rodgers was bad. It was awesome to see. He missed a ton of throws to the point where there was no chance of a reception and he also took some rookie level sacks.

I hope this is a sign of the end.

Yet Monday morning I check out a bunch of NFL shit, and it's "Trubisky is not good." "Trubisky missed throws against Green Bay." etc.

I mean, the kid is inconsistent. He sails some throws, especially early, and needs to settle down. I can see with my very own eyes that he's not a finished product and he needs to put in lots of work. But god damn, when the kid has a good game, and outperforms one of the greatest QBs of our time to knock the Bears biggest rival out of the playoffs and clinch the division for us... GIVE THE FUCKING KID SOME FUCKING CREDIT!

That's really the only thing that has annoyed me about criticism of Trubisky this year. It's like, he's not good and has not PROVEN he's a good QB yet, or the other team was so terrible that it made Trubisky look good, or no one is willing to give him credit when he has a very solid game against our biggest rival, or "ouchies" Aaron had a boo boo on his man-pussy after the 1st half otherwise he would have dazzled us all with his magical storybook Disney fucking princess comeback for the ages.

It's like no one in the world of sports can go, "Okay, maybe I'm not completely right about this kid. Maybe he has shown some flashes of being brilliant, while also being inconsistent, with a few bad games thrown in." Why can't people say that? Why can't they be right and wrong sometimes? I don't think honesty is a thing anymore. I think it's all...

OMG HOT TAKES 4 VIEWS! CHECK OUT WHAT THIS FUCKING Special person SAID ABOUT X PLAYER! IT'S SO EDGY THAT IT MIGHT JUST CUT YOU! COLIN COWTURD COMPARES THE GREEN BAY PACKERS TO THE SHOW "FRIENDS" RIGHT AFTER THIS COMMERCIAL BREAK! THEN HE'LL SAY THAT MITCH TRUBISKY IS "JUST A GUY, THE BEARS ARE ALL NAGY!" WHAT AN EDGELORD!

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I wonder at this point whether the Foxian influence on this team is getting undervalued now. The defense did flourish under his short reign, and he did restore some semblance of legitimacy to the culture after the debacle of the Trestman era.

Actually I thought that Fox did some very good things while he was here.
1. Shaeen was a poor blocker coming out of college and Fox did not allow him to become a cathing only guy, he forced him to work on his blocking if he wanted to see the field.
2. He put Trubisky under center a lot, and it forced him to develop as a Pro style QB, capable of getting under center when needed.
3. He did NOT loss the locker room despite all the losses, he kept the team focused and disciplined
4. He lost us enough games that we were in position to get Trubisky :)

Fox needed an offensive minded OC, but that just was not in the picture.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I wouldn't say Rodgers was bad. Ok, maybe for him he was. Overall though, it was more so him not being able to either sit in the pocket or get roll outs for easy completions. Everything was contested and he wasn't able to make perfect throws like he once was.

First, Mitch played great and we all can chalk one more performance of his in the great column.

Second, Rodgers was horrible. If Mitch missed that badly, he'd be killed here in CCS (and rightfully so I might add to those who would defend him no matter what).

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Yet Monday morning I check out a bunch of NFL shit, and it's "Trubisky is not good." "Trubisky missed throws against Green Bay." etc.

I mean, the kid is inconsistent. He sails some throws, especially early, and needs to settle down. I can see with my very own eyes that he's not a finished product and he needs to put in lots of work. But god damn, when the kid has a good game, and outperforms one of the greatest QBs of our time to knock the Bears biggest rival out of the playoffs and clinch the division for us... GIVE THE FUCKING KID SOME FUCKING CREDIT!

That's really the only thing that has annoyed me about criticism of Trubisky this year. It's like, he's not good and has not PROVEN he's a good QB yet, or the other team was so terrible that it made Trubisky look good, or no one is willing to give him credit when he has a very solid game against our biggest rival, or "ouchies" Aaron had a boo boo on his man-pussy after the 1st half otherwise he would have dazzled us all with his magical storybook Disney fucking princess comeback for the ages.

It's like no one in the world of sports can go, "Okay, maybe I'm not completely right about this kid. Maybe he has shown some flashes of being brilliant, while also being inconsistent, with a few bad games thrown in." Why can't people say that? Why can't they be right and wrong sometimes? I don't think honesty is a thing anymore. I think it's all...

OMG HOT TAKES 4 VIEWS! CHECK OUT WHAT THIS FUCKING Special person SAID ABOUT X PLAYER! IT'S SO EDGY THAT IT MIGHT JUST CUT YOU! COLIN COWTURD COMPARES THE GREEN BAY PACKERS TO THE SHOW "FRIENDS" RIGHT AFTER THIS COMMERCIAL BREAK! THEN HE'LL SAY THAT MITCH TRUBISKY IS "JUST A GUY, THE BEARS ARE ALL NAGY!" WHAT AN EDGELORD!

Damn digits...put down the coffee...

Hey colin cowturd, Mitch is a pro bowl alternate! Suck a fatty!

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
On an individual play, there might not be a middle ground. However, you can be inaccurate half the time and accurate the other half of the time. His throw to Adams on 3rd down that led to their only TD was a great throw to the only area that it could be complete.

He generally was not accurate. However, when the pressure is coming and you have to either get rid of it or get smashed, it affects your throws.

Excuses for Rodgers? What? If the Bears offense was facing the kind of pressure the Bears doled out to Aaron, then Nagy and Mitch would need to find a way around it. Rodgers tried to work around the Bears' pressure and ultimately failed to deal with it by coming up short on several key plays.

Again if it was Mitch and Nagy I would be critical of them for not dealing with the pass rush. Why on earth Rodgers gets a pass from you for a bad game under pressure is beyond me ...

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
and Ryan Pace is a fucking idiot

51r%2BHMAGbtL._SY879_.jpg

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh and thanks, Windy. Great post.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Ryan Pace was a clueless fuck the first 3 years he was he. Then he gets a great new coach and you want me to believe he now knows what he is doing?

No purchase

What happened to your Nagy is terrible narrative?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
I love Nagy, always have, troll
You ripped the hire all off season, using it as ammo to support your "Ryan Pace is an idiot" narrative. You were calling for Josh McDaniels lol.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
You ripped the hire all off season, using it as ammo to support your "Ryan Pace is an idiot" narrative. You were calling for Josh McDaniels lol.

nope