Three Plays From Sunday's Game Really Could Have Prevented A Collapse

Liked Posts:
1) Sims catching the ball and instead of continuing to the outside for what looked like an easy FD, he cuts it back inside and gets stopped short.

2) The third down throw where Sims ran too shallow of a route that prevented yet another first down.

3) Trubisky's hesitation on that one scramble cost us another easy FD.

During the course of a game these mental mistakes add up and lengthen the game for the opponent. Those three plays could have taken away what? 5-6 minutes maybe of clock.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
How are the Fuller drop and Jackson defensive fuck up not on this list?

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
I have no idea what Eddie Jackson was doing on Cobb's TD. As a safety you have to keep everyone in front of you.

SouthSida773

Liked Posts:
Khalil Mack drops into coverage on the last touchdown pass. He had a clear path to Rodgers too smh.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
1)..That move gave me ajida..He had the 1st down if he would have just kept on his original course

Even if he doesnt get that first down your talking about a possible field goal then being a few yards closer

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Fuller drop should be top of the list

Then there is fuller getting burned for a td

Then akumura burned for a td

Then idk which db it was getting burned for the nail in the coffin

Big chunk plays like that on three drives unacceptable.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
I’ve been pointing out these specific issues! Nice to know I wasn’t the only one to see these plays.

How about Hicks celebrating his sack when he could and should have come away with the fumble. Celebrating almost cost Mack the touchdown as Robertson Harris was busy celebrating his almost sack. There was another loser ball where four or five bears were celebrating and the loser ball was picked up by the line packer in the area surrounded by five bears just watching and celebrating

This is a game of inches or one point and these missed plays are the difference. Don’t forget two shitty snaps that were lost yardage plays.

This sort of crap will no doubtedly be addressed but it cost us the first game. The coach’s play calling was off on certain situations too. How do you have 23 total running plays by your backs in a potential blowout when they averaged over 5 yards a carry?

I want to point out that kush sucked and Whitehair stunk too, with the play from the other three being so good, one can only imagine what could be if we had switched Daniels and Whitehair? Whitehair would be much improved if he didn’t worry about snapping and Daniels is and has been much better than Kush in both running and pass blocking but is far superior in run blocking.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Fuller drop should be top of the list

Then there is fuller getting burned for a td

He wasn't burned. There was a massive pushoff that was ignored by the ref.

Then akumura burned for a td

Then idk which db it was getting burned for the nail in the coffin

Big chunk plays like that on three drives unacceptable.

Eddie Jackson

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
If Fuller just catches the damn ball, everyone in here would be singin the praises of Nagy/Trubisky/Defense, there would be Superbowl threads instead, "Let's get a new QB already" threads.