Three Trade Ideas Article

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Here's a new avi for you desp

george-hurrell-errol-flynn-1938.jpg

Shocked you have taste and even know who he is, o cuck.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Soooo boreedddd interview Tuesday here and waiting on my girl buddy to grab me. Someone entertain me, airport life sucks.

Don't wanna be like o cuck or TJ and be a tool to impress people that I read esteemed authors like Mark Twain(Innocents Abroad); so just gonna surf Internet.

Then again maybe I'll impress some chick at this Nashville Starbucks [emoji39]

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
What?!

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/three-trade-ideas-chicago-bears-160517564.html

The Chicago Bulls just recently traded hometown star Derrick Rose to the New York Knicks, a move that shook the basketball world. Bulls fans everywhere were vocal about the move, whether it be positive or negative.

Even though fans appear to be split down the middle on if the trade was good, it was a move that had to be made. The Bulls are a rebuilding team, whether they like it or not, and they needed some pieces to fill in the holes on their roster.
As one Chicago team enters a rebuilding stage, another appears to be exiting one. The Bears have done a fantastic job re-tooling their roster to fit the 3-4 scheme. However, they’re still a few moves away from making the playoffs. Here are a few possible trades that the Bears could pull off that would shock the nation.

Blake Bortles

Bears get: QB Blake Bortles, 2017 sixth-round pick

Jaguars get: QB Jay Cutler, 2017 first-round pick, 2018 first-round pick, 2017 third-round pick

Genie in a Bortle was the name of my fantasy team last year. No joke.

Blake Bortles is a young, up-and-coming quarterback who has a lot of potential to be a star in the NFL. Many analysts tend to think so, too. Cutler has been improving, but it’s clear his time as the anchor of the Bears’ offense is running out as he gets older. By adding Bortles, you re-establish the quarterback position for years to come. They would also follow their plan by getting younger and better. They also get rid of Cutler in an ironic way – a blockbuster deal, which was the same way he came to Chicago.

Sure, it’s unlikely that the Jaguars will want to trade Bortles, but by receiving multiple early picks, they can complete themselves as an elite playoff team. Plus, Cutler isn’t too bad of a stopgap until they choose to pick a quarterback, likely with one of their first rounders.

continues here:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/three-trade-ideas-chicago-bears-160517564.html

Why are Bulls fans upset about unloading the softest bitch in the NBA who has been more concerned about his retirement than basketball? Are they dumb?

Always willing to trade Cutler but the ongoing problem with that is no other team is stupid enough to take him.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Yeah, he died a drunken slob with a 16 year old girl at his wing about two blocks away from where I live.

No shit? Canada?

He was cooler when he was younger; his autobiography is brilliant.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No shit? Canada?

He was cooler when he was younger; his autobiography is brilliant.

Yeah, there have been some other biographies of him claiming he was a Nazi spy, gay, etc. Probably a load of shit. But he did succumb to his debauchery.

errol-flynn.jpg

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Perhaps, none the less his early escapades are pretty damn hilarious/awesome.

>One day on the set, director Vincent Sherman was dismayed to find that Errol had failed to appear on time for a scene. He got a female extra to go and retrieve him. 15 minutes later there was still no sign of Flynn. Sherman, irate, barged into Flynn’s dressing room – and was shocked to find him stark naked, having sex with the woman.The film in question? The Adventures of Don Juan!

>once his beloved dog fell overboard and drowned and a snide columnist wrote a cheeky article about flynn failing to rescue his dog….When Flynn seen him in a restaurant one night he flattened him with a single punch, however he got a fork in the ear for his troubles off the columnists wife

>once tricked a Washington diplomat into showing up to one of his partys naked promising him a sex fueled orgy. He was let int he front door by a naked maid and instructed to remove his clothes. He did this with a big smile on his face at the sight of this beautiful naked maid. He was led into the party room where there was 30 fully clothed people all in uncontrollable laughter

>after John Barrymore’s death in 1942, director Raoul Walsh, actor Peter Lorre and a few other jokers, dragged his corpse into Errol Flynn’s living room while he was off drinking and sat it in a chair.When Flynn returned home from the pub, he took off his coat, nodded to Barrymore, took three steps toward the bar, and froze.”Oh, my God!” he cried, before cautiously approaching Barrymore and poking him. Flynn and the others promptly burst out laughing and they all had a well-needed drink.

That's some funny shit

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Soooo boreedddd interview Tuesday here and waiting on my girl buddy to grab me. Someone entertain me, airport life sucks.

Don't wanna be like o cuck or TJ and be a tool to impress people that I read esteemed authors like Mark Twain(Innocents Abroad); so just gonna surf Internet.

Then again maybe I'll impress some chick at this Nashville Starbucks [emoji39]

do you have to try hard to be this pathetic or does it come naturally?

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's impressive to me that someone can be that stupid, and he makes it look easy.

Sometimes I wonder if it is an act, there is no way someone can be that sad/pathetic/Special person...unfortunately I think that is the despertardo

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
And all this Special person can come up with is calling you a cuck or me hot dog will. That's seriously the best he can do. I'd get a better battle of wits from my one and a half year old great nephew.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears