Tillman

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You are probably right - but if I am a team that can get him for little guaranteed money - he may be worth considering. For depth purposes perhaps. While nostalgia does play a role in the desire to see Peanut back and succeed - I do think that the fact that it has been upper body injuries make it seem just slightly more possible that perhaps he could contribute one more season to a certain degree. Even if it is the best case scenario - I unfortunately think that will not be for the Bears. Perhaps a team in need of that position that could fit him in their system would take the chance. Don't think being a pussy is a requisite for considering that a possibility.

Give the reps to Hurst and Louis Jean.

Even if he is healthy he is only slowing the development of the next generation.

The Bears are brutal for this, they hold onto their guys too long and not only does it crush them when they age and decline, but it keeps them from getting experience for young talent.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
You are probably right - but if I am a team that can get him for little guaranteed money - he may be worth considering. For depth purposes perhaps. While nostalgia does play a role in the desire to see Peanut back and succeed - I do think that the fact that it has been upper body injuries make it seem just slightly more possible that perhaps he could contribute one more season to a certain degree. Even if it is the best case scenario - I unfortunately think that will not be for the Bears. Perhaps a team in need of that position that could fit him in their system would take the chance. Don't think being a pussy is a requisite for considering that a possibility.

Yeah, this is probably where I'm at considering our need at CB but it would have to be for practically zero guaranteed money. Honestly, I have very little confidence in him staying healthy. If he is willing to sign for no guarantee or maybe 100,000 in guarantees, then I am slightly interested. Still think we need to draft a CB somewhere in this draft.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Has tillman played 8 full games in the past two years?

An old and hurt player you like is still old and hurt.