Time to hit the panic button?

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
I know, I know... it's only May, and our Sox are in 1st by a slim margin.

Still, I hate the regression and the losing series after series to EVERYONE in the A.L.

I want to stay positive, but the team is playing like I predicted they would before the season started. What's sad is the Sox have zero flexibility and zero options toward any significant upgrades.

All we can do is hope guys like Rodon, Latos, Jackson, Rollins, Lawrie and Abreu find their way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
The only thing I'm panicking about is the front office make another bandaid move for some over the hill talent at the expense of younger talent.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is still a good team in my mind. Bad streaks happen especially hitting streaks. I do think that they need to still add a left handed bat in the middle of the line-up. One bat in the middle of a line-up can make a HUGE difference for everyone in that line-up.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
This is still a good team in my mind. Bad streaks happen especially hitting streaks. I do think that they need to still add a left handed bat in the middle of the line-up. One bat in the middle of a line-up can make a HUGE difference for everyone in that line-up.

Agreed on the power bat. In typical balless fashion, the Sox refused to give Cespedes a longterm contract to get him here during the offseason. Put his bat in this lineup and the Sox would have a double-digit lead in the division right now.

Sale and Quintana are the only pitchers on this team getting it done. Gonzalez has given us quality innings, but he's not winning any games with the shit run support.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Agreed on the power bat. In typical balless fashion, the Sox refused to give Cespedes a longterm contract to get him here during the offseason. Put his bat in this lineup and the Sox would have a double-digit lead in the division right now.

Cespedes would not make this team 12 games better to date. Not even remotely close. The team does need another bat, another SP, and at least one bullpen arm.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Tyler Saladino has been playing very well and his last game was no exception. Steals 2nd and 3rd on two consecutive pitches and setting up a run was really cool. I expected this kid to do well and he is proving me correct. I expect him to get much more action as the season goes on.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tyler Saladino has been playing very well and his last game was no exception. Steals 2nd and 3rd on two consecutive pitches and setting up a run was really cool. I expected this kid to do well and he is proving me correct. I expect him to get much more action as the season goes on.

I love the new signature, little one. Very accurate.