Today’s offense was 100% On the ego maniac Nagy

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
nagy gets blamed for being too aggressive.
he gets blamed for not being aggressive.
he gets blamed for passing too much.
gets blamed for running too much.
he gets blamed for going for it on 4th
gets blamed for not going for it on 4th

folks need to make up their minds cause it's starting to sound dumb around here

Agreed. Hate for Hate's sake. Not defending him overall as a coach - I have HATED how he's called plays this season over all.

But I understood what he was doing early in the 1st quarter, and why he was doing it. The game plan made sense. He didn't have the talent to execute it, but he didn't have the talent to execute anything else either. This was his best shot, and it almost worked through 3 quarters after taking the Packers' best in the first half.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Yep and it led to another shitty offensive scoring game. Versus detroit, minn and texas we ran a different offense and we scored. First half of jags game we ran the nagy offense and sucked. We went back to old offense the team couls run and we score 21 in the 3rd qtr. then this game we go back to nagy ball. Hey you may not like mitch but the team can win with him. With nagys offense we always looks horrible. Always

Tru dat. No quick seams. No slant passes. It was all dink and dunk misdirection again

greg23

Liked Posts:
If you think today's play calling was fine then you should shave your head and wear a visor....all the time.

We went back almost exclusively to the shotgun and threw the ball laterally.

Get under center
Run the ball
Pass off olay action
Run routr

greg23

Liked Posts:
If you think today's play calling was fine then you should shave your head and wear a visor....all the time.

We went back almost exclusively to the shotgun and threw the ball laterally.

Get under center
Run the ball
Pass off olay action
Run routr

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Agreed. Hate for Hate's sake. Not defending him overall as a coach - I have HATED how he's called plays this season over all.

But I understood what he was doing early in the 1st quarter, and why he was doing it. The game plan made sense. He didn't have the talent to execute it, but he didn't have the talent to execute anything else either. This was his best shot, and it almost worked through 3 quarters after taking the Packers' best in the first half.

ppl just mad about losing

and playcalling always the easiest scapegoat cause it's the most nebulous

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
We were successful with Lazor. We bombed under Nagy. It doesn’t matter what team we were playing, you use the damn play caller that was putting up points.

Not if you're Nagy. Winning doesn't matter. Getting a chance to prove that you're better than everyone else is what matters. No matter how many times he fails, he KNOWS that the next game is going to be his magnum opus.

He's an absolute fucking moron. Since he's coming back to be coach next year, the best I can hope for is that he literally vanishes off the face of the Earth. That's what I'm hoping for. His kids will get over it eventually.

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
ppl just mad about losing

and playcalling always the easiest scapegoat cause it's the most nebulous

Agreed. I thought Nagy actually kept them in the game. Its apparent the Packers are more loaded than we are right now.

Defense in decline and we don't have a QB.

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
Aaron Leming is some dude on his couch with no NFL connections. Not sure why people value his opinion

He made a career off of having an inside source saying Pace was going to be the GM when everyone else was saying it was going to be Chris Ballard. His actual football acumen was always shit, but he did have a good source for a while.

Now that the source has dried up, all he has is his shit opinions to fall back on.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not if you're Nagy. Winning doesn't matter. Getting a chance to prove that you're better than everyone else is what matters. No matter how many times he fails, he KNOWS that the next game is going to be his magnum opus.

He's an absolute fucking moron. Since he's coming back to be coach next year, the best I can hope for is that he literally vanishes off the face of the Earth. That's what I'm hoping for. His kids will get over it eventually.

Dont go full meatball....

Liked Posts:
I'm surprised by this reaction. It seemed to me like the bears controlled the ball most of the game, just couldnt turn it into touchdowns. He ran the ball like you all clamor for and converted 4 of 5 4th downs. I would have liked to seen more passes down the field and more targets to a rob but if the offense doesn't do what they did, the bears lose by 40. Defense is what lost us this game. That's the bottom line. I think the bears might surprise a team or two in the playoffs.

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
I'm surprised by this reaction. It seemed to me like the bears controlled the ball most of the game, just couldnt turn it into touchdowns. He ran the ball like you all clamor for and converted 4 of 5 4th downs. I would have liked to seen more passes down the field and more targets to a rob but if the offense doesn't do what they did, the bears lose by 40. Defense is what lost us this game. That's the bottom line. I think the bears might surprise a team or two in the playoffs.

Exactly. And the Packers had A-Rob doubled most of the game. That Mooney and Kmet showed up big was a big deal. But we just don't have a QB who can throw it with touch beyond 20 yards with any consistency.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Exactly. And the Packers had A-Rob doubled most of the game. That Mooney and Kmet showed up big was a big deal. But we just don't have a QB who can throw it with touch beyond 20 yards with any consistency.
He only averaged about 7 YPP, and thats including the long 53 yarder...