Today’s offense was 100% On the ego maniac Nagy

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
Aaron Leming is some dude on his couch with no NFL connections. Not sure why people value his opinion
Yup. He Leming knew someone inside Halas Hall when Phil Emery was GM. Leming wanted to be a journalist and used his source to break a few free-agent signings to get his career going. Hasn't broke a single story since Emery was canned.

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
Yup. He Leming knew someone inside Halas Hall when Phil Emery was GM. Leming wanted to be a journalist and used his source to break a few free-agent signings to get his career going. Hasn't broke a single story since Emery was canned.

Actually, he only ever had one source and story - Pace over Ballard... Kudos to him for propelling that into a career, but it seriously was the only thing he ever broke...

oober

Liked Posts:
Pace needs to fire Nagy after the Bears lose in wild card weekend and let the new coach decide if it's worth bringing Trubisky on a 1 yr prove it deal. TBH, I fear Trubs can be a serviceable QB if the coach wasn't full of himself.

Bears in cap hell, don't have a lot of options in the short term.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pace needs to fire Nagy after the Bears lose in wild card weekend and let the new coach decide if it's worth bringing Trubisky on a 1 yr prove it deal. TBH, I fear Trubs can be a serviceable QB if the coach wasn't full of himself.

Bears in cap hell, don't have a lot of options in the short term.
He's not gonna fire Nagy and why would a FA take a 1 year prove it deal? Why would the Bears need him to take a 1 year prove it deal when he hasn't proven it in 4 years?

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I have always liked nagy and have always given him the benefit of the doubt but he clearly has issues not calling plays and that is not good for this team cause when he does its is embarrassingly obvious. He must stop calling plays!
I hope the media calls him out on this

Dstone5553

Liked Posts:
I know exactly what would have happened, because I was paying attention. They DID try to roll out Mitch a FEW times per what Lazor was doing, and the Packers defense was RIGHT ON MITCH'S ASS.

They actually did try to change it up, but the Packers had what Lazor was doing and the defense wasn't letting them get it going.

That's what I mean - how many of you guys who are bitching about the play calling are even AWARE of that?

He'd roll out and throw a 3 yard pass to the TE and yeah, the 4th time he did that, GB knew it was coming.

You're making this more complicated than it is. This teams puts up more points today if they had Lazor calling the plays, it's that simple.

And even if they don't, cause we'll never know, you DON'T try to fix what isn't broken going into the most important game of the year. You don't do that!

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
I know exactly what would have happened, because I was paying attention. They DID try to roll out Mitch a FEW times per what Lazor was doing, and the Packers defense was RIGHT ON MITCH'S ASS.

They actually did try to change it up, but the Packers had what Lazor was doing and the defense wasn't letting them get it going.

That's what I mean - how many of you guys who are bitching about the play calling are even AWARE of that?

I was just about to type this before reading this posts . I recall them blowing up a screen to Mooney and it seems as though some of these fans actually thought that simplistic plays were going to work against a good team but refuse to accept that the Packers know what Mitch is and have from the beginning and were never gonna be fooled or beaten with those hs concepts.

The Packers layed the wood every time we tried to run Mooney and Patterson on those outside plays and that took its toll early , they made sure the only thing open was the dump off underneath on those rollouts which forced everything back inside.

They knew our qbs limitations and they configured their defense to make him have to make qb plays and he couldn't do it.

But despite all of that the biggest problem is that he is simply not a playmaker physically or mentally .

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
GB has been running the same gameplan against CHI for years, they put a bunch of defensive backs out there and mug the WRs on the shirt routes to dare the Bears to throw the ball downfield... and they never can.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
He'd roll out and throw a 3 yard pass to the TE and yeah, the 4th time he did that, GB knew it was coming.

You're making this more complicated than it is. This teams puts up more points today if they had Lazor calling the plays, it's that simple.

And even if they don't, cause we'll never know, you DON'T try to fix what isn't broken going into the most important game of the year. You don't do that!

How would they have put up more points ? What in the redzone would lazor have done differently ? because a this point you have to be pretty damn high to believe that Lazor had no input on the call sheet .

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
If Nagy was in fact calling the plays today he should absolutely be fired next Monday after we get eliminated by NO. You have 4 straight weeks averaging 30+ points under Lazor and in the most important game of the season you decide you want to run the offense and do the same bullshit that didnt work most of the season? If he is not fired this franchise is run by imbeciles.

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
If Nagy was in fact calling the plays today he should absolutely be fired next Monday after we get eliminated by NO. You have 4 straight weeks averaging 30+ points under Lazor and in the most important game of the season you decide you want to run the offense and do the same bullshit that didnt work most of the season? If he is not fired this franchise is run by imbeciles.

Because somehow if we run the plays via Lazor, that automatically guarantees 30 plus points against any defense in the NFL?

Dude what are you smoking?

They did run some of Lazor's concepts and Green Bay was ready for it each and every time.

Perspective

Liked Posts:
I really don’t know what you want Nagy to do here .... these are the facts

- Packers strength on D is their pass D. Savage, King, Jaire Alexander etc are all studs in secondary and all high draft picks .... Zadarius Smith Preston Smith Rashaan Gary give them good pass rush .... the entire philosophy of their coach Pettine on D is we will stop the pass and make you run the ball and grind drives

- Our QB is not accurate with the deep ball ... the throw that Rodgers hit on MVS, Trubs missed vs Falcons

- u can throw to TE and Rbs and run the Ball on the packers which is what we did successfully and were in the game at 21-16

- The fact is we lost this game because we dropped 3 ints (one was pick6).... and we had a dumb fumble in our ownzone

- To beat the Packers we cannot make mistakes and shoot ourselves in the foot

- I also am sure that in the 4th Q the team knew t he Rams had wrapped it up vsCards and hence the team just went through the motions .... this game was much closer than the score shows ..

- we had 4 consecutive drives into their red zone and we came out of it with FGs and a
A missed 4th down play

I actually think this is the only way forus to
beat GB.... run the ball dink and dunk but score TDs when u get in red zone and hold onto the ints u get from Rodgers