Today’s offense was 100% On the ego maniac Nagy

mecha

Liked Posts:
Trubisky isn't part of the team's future plans. or in the very least, shouldn't be. his contract is up, he got his money. they have no further obligation to him after their postseason run inevitably ends. Foles, by virtue of a bad deal, will remain. team either rolls the dice with him and some practice squad flunky for backup or they draft someone else. which I don't know whether that's likely or not.

the jerkoff coaching staff will remain. so it doesn't matter which pieces you use, they're doomed regardless because BHVSDSKGDHSG123456 can't get out of his own way as has been demonstrated yesterday. whether Lazor could do better or not isn't what matters. what matters is Nagy's running proven ineffective offensive concepts and they're still ineffective.

I think it's inevitable now the only way this team gets better is to blow it up. but at least this go you have some talent to build the new regime around, for now.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mostly correct but the not being aggressive is on 4M. He dinks and dunks because he isnt all that good.
Nagy and GB had Mitch thinking out there. Never a good thing.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There was one difference yesterday. We played a team that wasn't a trash can.

Mitch can play ok against the Texans and Jaguars but can't do shit against a team thats actually good

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Trubisky isn't part of the team's future plans. or in the very least, shouldn't be. his contract is up, he got his money. they have no further obligation to him after their postseason run inevitably ends. Foles, by virtue of a bad deal, will remain. team either rolls the dice with him and some practice squad flunky for backup or they draft someone else. which I don't know whether that's likely or not.

the jerkoff coaching staff will remain. so it doesn't matter which pieces you use, they're doomed regardless because BHVSDSKGDHSG123456 can't get out of his own way as has been demonstrated yesterday. whether Lazor could do better or not isn't what matters. what matters is Nagy's running proven ineffective offensive concepts and they're still ineffective.

I think it's inevitable now the only way this team gets better is to blow it up. but at least this go you have some talent to build the new regime around, for now.

This.

I think all of this is blatantly obvious to anyone that isn't brain-dead. Unfortunately, that doesn't include anyone from Halas Hall. I wonder if they were cracking open champagne and celebrating Nagy's playoff season yesterday, after getting shit on yet again by the one team everyone wants to beat, but can't seem to.

What a successful season. I wonder how many scores we'll lose by in New Orleans?

MontanaXXIII

Liked Posts:

I get people want to rage against Nagy, and I have as well in the past.

But you know what?

Based on what I saw from the Packers on offense AND defense, Nagy couldn't have called a BETTER game.

The sad reality is this folks - we do NOT have a quarterback on our roster able to go toe to toe with Aaron Rodgers. We do not have the TALENT on this roster to slug it out with the Packers.

Nagy identified the ONE way we had to win, and executed that game plan. It required us to be perfect. We weren't.

But we had a chance to take the lead. We were in the game through 3 quarters. That is NOT because of bad play calling or gameplan from the Coaching Staff.

Shit, if you want to blame someone? Blame Ryan Pace for the talent deficit. Blame Pace for hiding his QB pick and deciding it in a vacuum to spend the overall 2nd pick on what amounts to a career backup. Blame Pace that the only receiver that can end up seeing the field is Mooney. Blame Pace for overspending on this team's defense and offensive tackles. Blame Pace for whiffing on past draft picks.

I've given shit to Nagy in the past for play calling and rightly so.

I can't do it this time. The roster needs an overhaul. Not a complete teardown like when Pace took over from Emery, but we aren't in the Packers' league either. And no amount of coaching can change that right now...

Andy Reid lit people up last year with a backup QB who was coaching high school football up until they signed him to replace Smughomo.