**Top 10 RBS This Season**

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If I was running an offense I'd rather have Charles, Shady or Matt than Lynch. Perhaps it's just my preference but I like a multi-faceted weapon you can get creative with, rather than an old school between the tackles basher.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I was running an offense I'd rather have Charles, Shady or Matt than Lynch. Perhaps it's just my preference but I like a multi-faceted weapon you can get creative with, rather than an old school between the tackles basher.

Seems to me the more people say defense and the running game aren't as important as they used to be, the more key they seem to be. Lynch can catch out of the backfield. Not putting him in the class of the other 3 in regards to that but he's definitely a back you could dump off to or set up screens for.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
lynch at 5? he carried the offense in seattle all season.. LOL

OnemanWolfpack

Liked Posts:
Forte definitely isnt above AP IMO, but i'd give him a solid case for #4 for sure. I'd personally keep Charles over Shady at #1 though due to the simple fact that Charles saw the endzone so much.

Why wouldn't Forte be above AP? He had more yards and is a more complete player. The list is for this season and Forte clearly outperformed Peterson. If you want to argue careers then obviously AP would be on top as he is the best pure RB in the league. Forte always has and always will be a more complete player though. He is far more valuable in the passing game than AP and comparable in blocking.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
lynch at 5? he carried the offense in seattle all season.. LOL

Forte has carried the Bears offense pretty much the whole time he has been here with little help save for this season. There were a few seasons where he accounted for the highest percentage of his teams yards than anyone player other than a QB.

As for Seattle, Wilson had 26 TDs, a 63.5% completion percentage, and a 101.2 passer rating. He makes plays when he needs too and avoids making mistakes. His game is about efficiency. Incidentally, Cutler has only exceeded 26 TDs once (he had 27 in 2009) and has never had a passer rating close to 101.2. The closet he got is the 89.2 he put up this year.

You can be an effective QB without putting up big numbers especially when you know you have a good enough D and running game that you don't need to take unnecessary risks in the passing game.