Top 5 players at every position from 2000-2020 (UPDATED w/ more positions and Madden rating!)

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Yep, sexy rexy is prob the 3rd best QB in the last 20 years for this bears team. Kyle Orton wasn't even really good for this team, he started playing well when he went to the broncos in the cutler trade, before that he was a shell shocked nfl game manager.

Fucking Brian Griese qb record was 3-3. and McCOwn was 4-3. gtfo with those names on this list. Before Erik Kramer? is OP even a fan? Over Grossman. Hell, over Shane Mathews? Jim Miller?

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fucking Brian Griese qb record was 3-3. and McCOwn was 4-3. gtfo with those names on this list. Before Erik Kramer? is OP even a fan? Over Grossman. Hell, over Shane Mathews? Jim Miller?

Keep in mind he said 20 years.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Keep in mind he said 20 years.

ehh so take Kramer out. The rest played after 2000. Hell Chris Chandler won more games than Brian Griese.

My point stands. If Grossman isn't on the list, it aint a list. You don't put a qb that won 3 games on there over a guy that won 19 and got the team to a SB.
It doesn't have to mean he was ever any good,but his resume is light years from Griese and McCown strictly talking Bear games.

msadows

Liked Posts:

Erik Kramer didn't play in the 2000's+.

I agree with griese and mccown, but lets be honest, after orton/rex, you can basically throw up any QB you like as the 5th best.,...lol

I'd go with Jim Miller tho.

Edit: See someone already commented about it.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Christ, if you put all those names on a roster, they'd still get whacked by the Current KC Chiefs

mecha

Liked Posts:
I stand corrected on McCown's 2013 record as starter. he had a losing record in all games he played. I don't remember exactly when Cutler went out against the Redskins and Lions, but I think McCown played most of those games or at least half and they were both losses.

I still maintain Griese had money on the Lions, no way you lose both games against those assholes like that. he was never that great with the Bears, I think his only real time he shined in the league was with the Buccaneers both times. I also thought Orton was passably decent, he was the best quarterback in 2007 and better than Grossman in 2008. looking back though, he really kinda sucked. he had his moment with the Donkos for a time. he got paid. good for him.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Can you make sure to note that Matt Slauson is a future HOF’er?

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Really? Name me 2 plays he made for the Bears that were extraordinary.

My favorite McPhee memory was when he got in Cutler's face after an interception:

0812098001474558427_filepicker.jpg