Trade Deadline:

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Few rumors:

Seattle is asking about Nico. I can see this if they move Busch to 2B and promote Ballesteros for 1B.

Bellenger to Yankees. 1B is open.

Taillon to Baltimore.

Happ has a NTC so he would have to approve a deal.

So some interesting stuff brewing.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Few rumors:

Seattle is asking about Nico. I can see this if they move Busch to 2B and promote Ballesteros for 1B.

Bellenger to Yankees. 1B is open.

Taillon to Baltimore.

Happ has a NTC so he would have to approve a deal.

So some interesting stuff brewing.
If the cubs can trade some guy named Bellenger to the Yankees, that’d be impressive of Jed

CSF77

Liked Posts:
If the cubs can trade some guy named Bellenger to the Yankees, that’d be impressive of Jed

Pretty typical. Look for the typo vs adding opinion to a topic

Most of this has been reported so the talks have started. They will be sellers.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
My opinion on the subject is take back A ball level talent like he did on the last sale. They will need to continue adding to the talent pool and can get better options.

The last round turned out pretty good with this method. Some fell off but getting 3 top 100 prospects is not bad deal for selling some rentals

I would not look at needs at the MLB level. I would approach it as opening up opertunity while cutting payroll. Then getting involved pretty heavy at the winter meetings.

Out of who they have:

Davis Mervis and Canario should be traded. The front office has not taken them seriously. But have value in getting returns that are better fits in 2025.

Caissie and Ballestroes should be promoted. Both are advanced hitters at a young age at the top level.

So that seems to make sense as a game plan. Selling players at the MLB level would be better served to open up opertunity.

Bellinger should have the most return value. Hoerner is on a good contract and has solid trade value. Taillon also is performing at a solid level where his trade value is peaking.

Brown should be returning soon and they will need to open a rotation spot. That doesn't even get into Wicks and Assad. So trading Taillon makes sense.

Getting into the off season with that payroll opened could get a desired 3B and Catcher.

Those 2 spots are clear needs. The pen should be addressed. But IMHO injury was the larger issue this year. Having quality depth might mean more than over paying on one guy

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Pretty typical. Look for the typo vs adding opinion to a topic

Most of this has been reported so the talks have started. They will be sellers.
lmao i dont have to LOOK for the typos with you....they are everywhere and in every post. to the point which, i dont think it was a typo at all....i think you just cant spell worth a fuck, which gives me the vibe that you have the intelligence of a squirrel at best.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
lmao i dont have to LOOK for the typos with you....they are everywhere and in every post. to the point which, i dont think it was a typo at all....i think you just cant spell worth a fuck, which gives me the vibe that you have the intelligence of a squirrel at best.

Good to know. If Spelling was the only criteria for intelligence we would be screwed.

You must be a liberal arts major flipping burgers at McDonald's.

But tried college didn't care for it. Joined the USN. Top of my class at every level. Took up AG rate. Got AG2 in 3 years. Got out as a disabled vet. Currently working for the USPS.

So most of of my life has been as a federal worker. So your criteria don't mean shit to me

Last edited:

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Good to know. If Spelling was the only criteria for intelligence we would be screwed.

You must be a liberal arts major flipping burgers at McDonald's.
no, i send professional emails in a professional work setting. where those who respond with spelling and grammatical errors look like absolute idiots.

also, cute that you look down on those that serve your food. you are a truly despicable person.

any other hatred youd like to spout that will make you look even worse than youve already made yourself look on here so far?

CSF77

Liked Posts:
no, i send professional emails in a professional work setting. where those who respond with spelling and grammatical errors look like absolute idiots.

also, cute that you look down on those that serve your food. you are a truly despicable person.

any other hatred youd like to spout that will make you look even worse than youve already made yourself look on here so far?

So you are a spammer. Good to know

Glad that your degree is causing the planet to be safe.

And yes I look down on all who eat food at mass quantities on the back of murdering livestock and not giving 2 shits about it

That is the same as MAGA idiots screaming about freedom and never serving in the military and putting their lives on the line for it.

I did. And I was in Gulf war 1. And I served after

I have no issues with my life at all. It has turned out fairly well and continues to.

So if your petty job has superficial standards that is fine. Just don't bring it in my face loser.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
So you are a spammer. Good to know

Glad that your degree is causing the planet to be safe.
per usual, you respond with something that makes zero sense, or as you would say "since" or "cents"

at least you didnt spout off more racist comments this time

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Nearly 16,000 unliked posts pretty much says it all. That's gotta be a CCS record for ineptness.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Off topic. One thing that did make me sick That's what I heard that Trump actually was at a memorial day service and was heard saying why are we celebrating these losers. Because his mentality is if you die you lost that makes you a loser. As a person that was there and have seen people die in my life in war that man has no business being a leader of anything

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Nearly 16,000 unliked posts pretty much says it all. That's gotta be a CCS record for ineptness.

Consider you probably got about half of them and you have no life kind of makes sense

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Off topic. One thing that did make me sick That's what I heard that Trump actually was at a memorial day service and was heard saying why are we celebrating these losers. Because his mentality is if you die you lost that makes you a loser. As a person that was there and have seen people die in my life in war that man has no business being a leader of anything
speaking of off topic, below is your disgusting rant that is right on par with trumpy boys rhetoric. youre more like him than you realize

Feels bull crap to me. Most of the dispensary in SoCal are in the ghetto sectors and not areas of increasing property values. If anything it goes down due to the incoming traffic and smell.

Not to mention the unincorporated areas in San Diego county are the majority of sites.

Cities have fought to keep them out and have them on watch when they open up. Shit is real.

Soncalling BS on that and they are taking one small example and trying to make a cake

So if anything it gives losers a pit to be able to smoke bongs in public while collecting their GF's welfare check to buy the next bag.

It is not a solution. Just gives more power to losers

CSF77

Liked Posts:
They are true statements in my area. Do you know how many times that I have carried mail and you have 2 guys lighting up bongs right in public and not giving a crap. While living off of welfare checks

That is not liberal or conservative viewpoint, that is abuse of a system and taking advantage

Never once did I say race in those instances. Loser knows no color. Those are your standards implied.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
But I was independent. Trump.made me a liberal. We are at war with ourselves and you have to pick a side

CSF77

Liked Posts:
I wonder if the genius even notices that the only time people interact with him is to make fun of him.

Ya know I could delete. If you want. Cubs site would go to nothing.

All I was trying to do was start a topic. I should have known you two clowns would have stirred up shit.

Well nice knowing ya.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
They are true statements in my area. Do you know how many times that I have carried mail and you have 2 guys lighting up bongs right in public and not giving a crap. While living off of welfare checks

That is not liberal or conservative viewpoint, that is abuse of a system and taking advantage

Never once did I say race in those instances. Loser knows no color. Those are your standards implied.
you didnt explicitly state a race, no. however, you have to be a colossal moron(which you are), to no realize the dog whistling you are doing with comments like, "while he steals his gf's welfare check to buy more drugs."

like, you cannot really be this dense...yet, here we are. im sure you likely dont even know what the term "dog whistling" means...youre likely just one of those ignorant racists that doesnt even realize their own racism