trading kirk hinrich

Ron J

Liked Posts:
ok aside from gettin rid of vdn i also think this team needs a little shake up to make up for our lost scoring of bg id like to know what people think about trading kirk and james johnson for kevin martin it would give us scoring and allow salmons to move to the bence at back 2/3 and kings would get a good defense of minded pg to start alongside tyreke evans who is not a 1 and kirk is not a 2

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
I know we can't do it anymore, but trading Hinrich to the Timberwolves at the deadline would have been so sweet. Then we'd have been able to have Ben back, and not have this scrub on our team.

Not sure what we can trade him for at this point. Maybe to the Lakers for Adam Morrison and Luke Walton.

JimmyBulls

Liked Posts:
The Kings GM would piss his pants laughing before he hung up the phone. I think asking for a pure salary dump is probably too much for Hinrich at this point. The Bulls are back in the position of being stuck with him and his silly @$$ contract.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
hinrich is untradeable. we're not going to get anything over and above peja stoikavich etc. You might be able to get vujaic and and derrick fisher on the condition that we buy fisher out. i like that deal because we loose hinrich and get a comparable defensive presence who will be able to deliver the kirk hinrich special 3-10 shooting. it's a scrub for a scrub deal, but we save 3-4 million.

Ron J

Liked Posts:
ill be the first to admit kirk hinrich is far from a good fit on this team but i believe he can be a decent starting pg for quite a few teams the timberwolves dont need him anymore considering they have flynn and ramon sessions but id like to hope we can get a lil more than expirings for him

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
Ron J wrote:
ill be the first to admit kirk hinrich is far from a good fit on this team but i believe he can be a decent starting pg for quite a few teams the timberwolves dont need him anymore considering they have flynn and ramon sessions but id like to hope we can get a lil more than expirings for him

to other teams you're only as good as you look out there. you think anyone wants to take a gamble on hinrich? we need to showcase hinrich and probably deng too.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
I know we can't do it anymore, but trading Hinrich to the Timberwolves at the deadline would have been so sweet. Then we'd have been able to have Ben back, and not have this scrub on our team.

I don't think there's any reason to believe we'd have paid Ben 5/58 even if we traded Hinrich. I wish Ben supporters would stop blaming Hinrich for him being gone, it's as bad as Crawford supporters used to be.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Ron J wrote:

I doubt we can trade Kirk for an expiring. He's played so bad this year, that he really shouldn't be getting playing time.

We might be able to get half expiring, half bad contract for him though, like the Lakers trade I posted.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
pinkizdead wrote:
crawford supporters? we had those?

Well not here because it's too new, but on other basketball forums believe it or not some people went to support the Knicks because of Crawford and/or Curry.

Hendu0520

Liked Posts:
Ron J wrote:
ok aside from gettin rid of vdn i also think this team needs a little shake up to make up for our lost scoring of bg id like to know what people think about trading kirk and james johnson for kevin martin it would give us scoring and allow salmons to move to the bence at back 2/3 and kings would get a good defense of minded pg to start alongside tyreke evans who is not a 1 and kirk is not a 2

No way are the Bulls going to trade for Kevin Martin. He is signed through 2012 and is slated to make 12 million his last 2 years, 10 mil this year. He also has only played 5 games and never stays healthy, he is a toothpick and might be tall but can't play defense.

They should have just kept Ben Gordon who is just as good if not better than Martin because he actually plays.

I would take a Kirk trade for just about anyone at this point but no one wants him.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
Shakes wrote:
pinkizdead wrote:
crawford supporters? we had those?

Well not here because it's too new, but on other basketball forums believe it or not some people went to support the Knicks because of Crawford and/or Curry.

we should have asked more from the knicks. i mean, a 2nd round draft pick and noah, is a start... but i think they should throw in the draft pick from utah, and gallinari.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Shakes wrote:
??? ?????? wrote:

I don't think there's any reason to believe we'd have paid Ben 5/58 even if we traded Hinrich. I wish Ben supporters would stop blaming Hinrich for him being gone, it's as bad as Crawford supporters used to be.

Agreed. Even if Kirk was traded, BG was not coming back. Do people honestly think that JR would suddenly fall in love with BG, shower him with praise & money just because we found a sucker to take Kirk's contract off our hands? BG was gone after the 07-08 season & nothing was ever going to change that.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm surprised someone hasn't suggested trading Kirk Hinrich for a bag of basketballs. I mean, that's his worth isn't it? Trade Kirk Hinrich to the Wolves for a bag of balls anyone?

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
but we have to make it match his contract, so approximately 90,000 basketballs.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
clonetrooper264 wrote:
I'm surprised someone hasn't suggested trading Kirk Hinrich for a bag of basketballs. I mean, that's his worth isn't it? Trade Kirk Hinrich to the Wolves for a bag of balls anyone?

Why would the wolves want him, they just drafted 2 lottery pick pgs and signed a third. They want nothing to do with Kirk. They might be interested in Deng or Slamons but not Kirk.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
TheStig wrote:
clonetrooper264 wrote:

Why would the wolves want him, they just drafted 2 lottery pick pgs and signed a third. They want nothing to do with Kirk. They might be interested in Deng or Slamons but not Kirk.
Just echoing last years pleas is all.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
i think they should trade rubio and "x" for kevin martin. Could you imagine kevin martin and al jefferson on the same team. Imagine if they traded for yao ming and t-mac. that would be amazing. no one on the team would be healthy long enough to play with each other.