Training Camp Tickets will only be available from 7-8 through 7-15

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tickets are free, but mandatory for entry. No showing up last minute. Don't forget it's not in Bourbonnais this year, so don't go there unless you want to be bored out of your mind and eat the full spectrum of national restaurant chain food. I won't be personally attending TC this year, but if there was one season I wish I was going to TC, this would be it (I last attended one in 2015). All relevant in the link below.

Training Camp | Chicago Bears Official Website

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Tickets are free, but mandatory for entry. No showing up last minute. Don't forget it's not in Bourbonnais this year, so don't go there unless you want to be bored out of your mind and eat the full spectrum of national restaurant chain food. I won't be personally attending TC this year, but if there was one season I wish I was going to TC, this would be it (I last attended one in 2015). All relevant in the link below.

Training Camp | Chicago Bears Official Website

There are only 1000 tickets that will be available each day and each person can get 4 so basically 250 as I don't see why every person wouldn't just choose 4 and you are only allowed to win the raffle once.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
There are only 1000 tickets that will be available each day and each person can get 4 so basically 250 as I don't see why every person wouldn't just choose 4 and you are only allowed to win the raffle once.
Are you or others going to be able to make it all the way out to lake forest from the city? Idk if anyone will travel out to the boonies to see practice

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
heh hoping that was sarcastic vs kankakee

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Are you or others going to be able to make it all the way out to lake forest from the city? Idk if anyone will travel out to the boonies to see practice

I dont see why not considering Lake Forest practices would all be 830 am to 11am and the facility will be open 7am to noon

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I dont see why not considering Lake Forest practices would all be 830 am to 11am and the facility will be open 7am to noon
Were you not the one ranting about Arlington heights for a new stadium? Maybe I have you mistaken for someone else

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Were you not the one ranting about Arlington heights for a new stadium? Maybe I have you mistaken for someone else

Rant about what ? Ive said from day one Ill go see them no matter where they are at .

However I do believe its wishful thinking until the team is sold because no way the McCaskey's can get it done.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Rant about what ? Ive said from day one Ill go see them no matter where they are at .

However I do believe its wishful thinking until the team is sold because no way the McCaskey's can get it done.
Arlington heights is wishful thinking? I thought you said Arlington heights would be a disaster. Maybe I am thinking of someone else

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does it matter?

The whole experience will be ruined because the lakefront won't be in the background anyway.
In my opinion I found seeing the Sears Willis Tower in the background of the TV shots made Soldier Field nostalgic for me, and unfortunately you haven't been able to see the Sears Willis tower in the background for a few (5? 10?) years now. They could move to Calumet City as far as I am concerned, so long as they part ways with Ted Phillips ?.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I thought about it, but realistically I wouldn't be able to make a lot of days and want the best chance to get tickets when I can make it. I guess I could have always given tickets I couldn't use to anybody on here except that dbag @dabears70
Yeah there are like 3 days that I can't make but figured I would just give them away.