Training Camp Tix

msadows

Liked Posts:
Anyone else find it bullshit they have a limit of 1000 people to get those?

I understand we are still technically in a pandemic, but shit, aren't they playing multiple preseason games in front of full capacity during that time stretch?

Been going to TC every year for decades now. Would hate to miss out because of some stupid lottery.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Also, I'm going to miss bearbonnais.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I just put a check next to every single practice and for 4 tickets.

Hopefully I get one practice to go to

msadows

Liked Posts:
I just put a check next to every single practice and for 4 tickets.

Hopefully I get one practice to go to

Exactly what I did and told my other buddies to do. If you think about it they are basically giving away tickets to 250-400 winners per day.

I'ma be pissed if I miss this camp. Prob the first camp I've been super excited for since cutler.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Exactly what I did and told my other buddies to do. If you think about it they are basically giving away tickets to 250-400 winners per day.

I'ma be pissed if I miss this camp. Prob the first camp I've been super excited for since cutler.
Only Family Day event I went too was in 2009 to see da Cutty LOL.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope you get them.

You were the one who broke the news of Shaheen being a pile of shit one year.

I think @Rob219_CBMB goes too.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Anyone else find it bullshit they have a limit of 1000 people to get those?

I understand we are still technically in a pandemic, but shit, aren't they playing multiple preseason games in front of full capacity during that time stretch?

Been going to TC every year for decades now. Would hate to miss out because of some stupid lottery.
Sorry, guys.

I tried to register for the tickets and I was going to donate them to some lucky CCS members if I happened to win "the lottery", but my idea died quickly because I do not reside in the U.S. currently.

Strange that I could have passed the tickets on to someone if I had won while living in any place not New York, Florida, Rhode Island or the rest of the world.

Good luck everyone.

... and try my idea if you do not live in Florida, New York, Rhode Island or the rest of the world and do not plan on attending Training Camp. I am sure you could get a six pack of some quality beer as a reward.

And, no, I haven't had alcohol for about 5 years ... and I wasn't even an alcoholic when I stopped.