Training Camp

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With the assumption that the country is gradually freeing itself from its Covid nut-vice, I wonder if with training camp being at Halas Hall if it will still be open to the public. It seems like there would be a lot to see in this year's camp:
  • I hear the Bears drafted some new QB, can't think of his name though...
  • One-on-one battles between a stronger, nastier offensive line group and the usual suspects on the defensive side
  • Rookie corner vs rookie receiver, both trying to make the team with something to prove
  • While everyone wants Fields over Dalton, it's important to remember that as of now the only QB who knows the offense is Nick Foles ?
  • 8-on-8 drills should be pretty fun to watch
  • In the pre-season games, I expect a strong dose of the running game.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think we're in the 5th inning with Covid, personally. Look at what is going on in India. I expect things to be open with capacity restrictions though, moving forward.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I think we're in the 5th inning with Covid, personally. Look at what is going on in India. I expect things to be open with capacity restrictions though, moving forward.
India is a different situation. From what I've seen even though they are mass producing a lot of vaccine, it is being shipped to other countries and not used there at a very high rate

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah we're not out of the woods, and you're right about India, whom I have many close friends from. But by late July/August, I think it will be appreciably better.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Was sad camp moved from Bourbonnais, not much free left in the world, hope the Bears share more of camp.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
they didn't like dudes putting vids of plays online
Yeah, those camp videos in 640x480 shot from space were the reason the Bears offense was so predictable. Damn fans ruining the Bears product on the field by leaking such tasty play nuggets to the other teams! ? :ROFLMAO:

msadows

Liked Posts:
Camp will happen, they'll just have an attendance limit.

They already forced you to buy free "e-tickets" to get in. Won't really change much outside of having to wear a mask.

We've fully vaccinated 100million people in 100 days. It's still like 90 days until TC would normally start(Late july I believe). You would assume half the country would be vaccinated by then.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Camp will happen, they'll just have an attendance limit.

They already forced you to buy free "e-tickets" to get in. Won't really change much outside of having to wear a mask.

We've fully vaccinated 100million people in 100 days. It's still like 90 days until TC would normally start(Late july I believe). You would assume half the country would be vaccinated by then.
So ...no maga-hatters at camp?

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Yeah, those camp videos in 640x480 shot from space were the reason the Bears offense was so predictable. Damn fans ruining the Bears product on the field by leaking such tasty play nuggets to the other teams! ? :ROFLMAO:
you must not have seen the guy i was following on twitter who posted every single play of a scrimmage and you could see the entire offense, the final year of Bourbonnais they were adamant no shooting of video

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
India is a different situation. From what I've seen even though they are mass producing a lot of vaccine, it is being shipped to other countries and not used there at a very high rate
Oh for sure. I have some teammates working over there, it's a hot mess. Don't want to get into politics here so won't go into a rant but all it will take is one big event with a bunch of people who are anti-vaccine and another hot spot starts in the US. Thankfully though, most are receptive to the vaccine.