Tremaine Edwunds IS THE absolute epitome of what a prototypical Outside Line Backer

ping001

Liked Posts:
Tremaine Edmunds reminds me of former all pro LB Julian Peterson. An athletic guy who could play inside, outside, rush the passer and could be used in coverage.

Another LB I hope people will forget is Dorance Armstrong Jr. He played decent on a bad team. Was better the year before.
Hopefully he'll be there in rds 2-3.

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Gus Joined in 2010 (the year of CCS inception IIRC), I joined after the CBMB shut down and been an active poster since, and Vash joined this past year

Gay boy

Pretty crazy to me that non-premium members would complain whenever a premium member jumps the paywall for them, but here we are.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Pretty crazy to me that non-premium members would complain whenever a premium member jumps the paywall for them, but here we are.

Well if they share anything of value...sure. But we're going to be waiting a LONG time for that...

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Well if they share anything of value...sure. But we're going to be waiting a LONG time for that...

I think you're in the minority there, premium content works tirelessly to create stuff everyone can enjoy.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

What a joke. Not only was this posted in another thread that you could have posted in, as you have requested in other threads, this thread apepars to have a lot of traction to it with people who like it and are thankful. Yet, here you are, bitching up a storm.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Creating 3 accounts proves nothing. You're either all the same person, or you have a very unnatural obsession with each other. I'll let you choose....

Or we all enjoy providing premium content to the masses

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Or we all enjoy providing premium content to the masses

Not all of us have the disposable income to enjoy premium content, so any premium content provided for free is greatly appreciated.

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Creating 3 accounts proves nothing. You're either all the same person, or you have a very unnatural obsession with each other. I'll let you choose....

They are most definitely 3 different people. How you cannot see this with their distinctive writing styles is beyond me.

Hammer

Liked Posts:
Sooo, physical specimen like Vernon Gholston 2.0 :smug2:

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies