Trestman= EXPLOCIENT...

Jeff George

Liked Posts:
I was at the game Monday night. I must have posed for a hundred photos. Not cuz I'm Jeff George. Cuz I TRANSFORMED into DA COACH! Maybe you saw me. I sported the stache, glasses, slickled back hair, and sweater vest. I got hugged and high fived all night while everyone who saw me yelled 'DITKA"! I even came withink inches of DA COACH himself...he went right by me on a gold cart underneath the stadium right before the game! Speaking of the game....I have a new RESPECT for what Trest has done with our offense.

I been tough on Trest since that 2nd down FG call.

But I will give him credit where credit is due.

This is a SPECIAL offense.

Yeah we have SPECIAL personnel with BM, AJ, Uni, and MF. And a 34 yr old QB who finally GETS IT.

But make no mistake Trest, drew it all up. Kromer gets a big nod too.

I'm amazed at this system's combo of EFFICIENCY AND EXPLOSOVENESS!

In the past, when you've heard coaches talking about being "EFFICIENT" , a word like "explosive" did not come to mind. Efficient in the nfl has usually meant "dink and dunk". I think before Trest went to Canada, his offenses were "efficient" without the "explosive". It was more dink and dunk. But once he went to Canada and discovered the AIR IT OUT ways of that league, his offense evolved. And now with the weapons he has, he can dial up more BIG PLAYS!

Now you have........ The Marc Trestman Chicago Bears EXPLOCIENT OFFENSE!!!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
do you have explocient diarrhea of the mouth?

Reactions: WCL

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
yWqB2Gx.gif

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
While I'm not ready to coin the phrase, you bring up valid points. I think we can all agree, the change from last 3-4 years to this season has been amazing.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
And some people are all over Trestman for a couple of bad calls during the season, just ripping him. We do have some dumb-mother-fuckers and emos on this forum.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
And some people are all over Trestman for a couple of bad calls during the season, just ripping him. We do have some dumb-mother-fuckers and emos on this forum.

I believe mutherfucker is not hyphenated.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I believe mutherfucker is not hyphenated.
Dumb mother fucker definitely not hyphenated. All 3 are separate words. A dumb mother fucker is one who is not very bright and has a penchant for fucking mothers. Is it his own mother, you might ask, or is it the mother of another? If Jester calls you a dumb mother fucker, can we assume he is angry cause you fucked his mother? Is his mother a MILF or a butterface like that bitch in your sig?

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dumb mother fucker definitely not hyphenated. All 3 are separate words. A dumb mother fucker is one who is not very bright and has a penchant for fucking mothers. Is it his own mother, you might ask, or is it the mother of another? If Jester calls you a dumb mother fucker, can we assume he is angry cause you fucked his mother? Is his mother a MILF or a butterface like that bitch in your sig?

As if you'd be looking at her face.

sam slocum

Liked Posts:
Bunch of opinionated muuuuuuther-fuckers on this board

Liked Posts:
You sound full of yourself. And stop breaking down the offense like your ditka on nfl live. Your a virgin living in fantasy land

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free