Trey Hendricks OUT vs Bears

msadows

Liked Posts:
Re-read your second sentence, the first 5 words.

When you blitz and the opposing team runs a 5 WR spread, you kinda play cover zero.

Linebackers on WR's happen when you blitz.

It's literally what I've been telling people for a while now would happen when you blitz. We don't have the talent to do so. If you want to blitz you better have some really good linebackers and db's. We have one good db, and our only good linebacker died. That good db is incapable of shadowing the best WR on the opposing team. It's easy to create mismatches.

I apologize if you don't know the rules to football, but you can't blitz and magically play cover 2. Was it a great play design? Nope. Was blitzing him PERIOD a good play call? Nope.

This defense can't blitz. It's not built to do so. That shit would only work versus shitty qb's and rookies, not aaron rodgers.

Bronze65

Liked Posts:
Where are we at on injuries? Any updates? Or still all questionable?

msadows

Liked Posts:
ATTENTION CCS POSTERS

If you want to see just how full of shit this guy is, just check out this thread Pace need to go.

Blames Nagy for not developing players. In this thread says there's a lack of talent on the highest paid defense in the NFL. He picks and chooses what players, coaches and execs get the excuse and which get the firing squad. Maybe if Mitch played defense, he'd have some harsher words for Pagano.

Ms. Adows is a troll or the least self-aware person of all time. Strong possibility a combo of both.

Attention, idiot, Those players I listed are all young developing talent.

My issue on defense has nothing to do with developing players, its guys who got paid star contracts and have not performed well. Danny T, Eddie Jackson, Mack, Quinn, Buster Skrine. These guys are all playing WAY below their level of expected play, and they are paid a ton of cash.

That has nothing to do with coaching.

Also, you are aware people can change their opinions, correct? Maybe it's hard for you since you hate every starting bears QB from day one.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Where are we at on injuries? Any updates? Or still all questionable?

Last I heard only one ruled out thus far is skrine, which isn't really a loss since he's played terrible this year.

My guess is there is zero way roquan plays. JJ seems like he might. He was limited in practice so that helps he's practicing.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
When you blitz and the opposing team runs a 5 WR spread, you kinda play cover zero.

Linebackers on WR's happen when you blitz.

It's literally what I've been telling people for a while now would happen when you blitz. We don't have the talent to do so. If you want to blitz you better have some really good linebackers and db's. We have one good db, and our only good linebacker died. That good db is incapable of shadowing the best WR on the opposing team. It's easy to create mismatches.

I apologize if you don't know the rules to football, but you can't blitz and magically play cover 2. Was it a great play design? Nope. Was blitzing him PERIOD a good play call? Nope.

This defense can't blitz. It's not built to do so. That shit would only work versus shitty qb's and rookies, not aaron rodgers.

lololol

msadows

Liked Posts:

Just a quick football IQ lesson for you darling.

If you blitz against a five wide, you're going to have to use a linebacker to cover one of those wideouts.

Numbers, how do they work.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Attention, idiot, Those players I listed are all young developing talent.

My issue on defense has nothing to do with developing players, its guys who got paid star contracts and have not performed well. Danny T, Eddie Jackson, Mack, Quinn, Buster Skrine. These guys are all playing WAY below their level of expected play, and they are paid a ton of cash.

That has nothing to do with coaching.

Also, you are aware people can change their opinions, correct? Maybe it's hard for you since you hate every starting bears QB from day one.
Always a way to flip your bs. Always a way to skew, backpedal, move the goal posts etc etc. a troll in its purest form.

Nagy is wasting all of the stud filled offense and Pagano working with no talent. Hilarious.

I don’t hate bears qbs until they prove them suck. I didn’t like the Mitch pick but I gave him until the Denver game. It was blatantly obvious he wasn’t the guy then. Sorry if you’re too slow to spot trends. Always a year behind my opinions, yet I don’t know anything. Tragic.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
He has, sometimes talent declines.

Quinn and danny T were also terrible signings.

You do realize you can change your opinion on things, right? Thats why its your opinion.

Eddie has drastically declined his play. Mack had the worst year of his career. Quinn did nothing. Literally nothing.

Those three dudes are making massive contracts. Two of the 3 could be replaced by any random starter in the nfl and be outperformed.

That is all talent.
You don't think lack of production has anything to do with the coordinators scheme?

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:

If you blitz against a five wide, you're going to have to use a linebacker to cover one of those wideouts.

They actually still only rushed 4. Dropping hicks into coverage. One of the stupidest play calls I've ever seen by a coordinator.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You don't think lack of production has anything to do with the coordinators scheme?

Was not aware that Pagano didn't coach this unit in 2019, you know, when all those players I have a gripe with minus quinn were on the team and performed much better?

So pagano is the reason eddie jackson plays two hand touch out there and his passer rating doubled from 2019? You might have a point if he sucked in 2019 too, but nah.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

And you also have to drop a DT to the intermediate middle also without any sort of jam at the line!

msadows

Liked Posts:
And you also have to drop a DT to the intermediate middle also without any sort of jam at the line!

I'm not really trying to defend pagano, really. I could care less about him.

I'm just pointing out he's a scapegoat. The level of play on this defense isn't due to the DC. If that were the case the same guys playing like trash this year would have last year.

My point is this defense can't blitz.

My point is this defense has terrible players on 3 levels now.

You can't field a good defense with that, no matter who the DC is.