Trubisky - Best Bears QB Ever

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trubisky - Will he Be Best Bears QB?

Well, let's leave Sid Luckman out of this, a little respect.

That was the best QBing we have seen, except for maybe a bit of Kramer and tad of Josh McCown. Give the kid a pocket to work with and some weapons, and look what we get. The whole NFL world is talking Trubisky today. Let's not forget, within a year Anthony Miller will be his top target, and he was idle.

An outstanding performance by the D despite the injuries. We will miss Hicks though if he gets suspended.

The doubters are welcome aboard. PiB stepped up, and I expect that from others. We will probably lose 2 or 3 games before the season ends. Then it comes down to Bears vs Rams.

Maybe I am getting ahead of myself, but probably not.

Go Bears !!

Last edited:

seabear

Liked Posts:
Awesome game and great to see Mitch clicking but I'd pump the brakes a little. The Bucs D was dismal... bottom of the league bad and on a short week. Mitch has been solidly mediocre or worse against even average defenses to date.

Great for him to gain some confidence but we need a larger body of work before we can anoint him the Chicago savior.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:

That was the best QBing we have seen, except for maybe a bit of Kramer and tad of Josh McCown.

wtf??

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If the O-Line can protect him the rest of the season like they did today, then this will be a magical season for Mitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

That was the best QBing we have seen, except for maybe a bit of Kramer and tad of Josh McCown. Give the kid a pocket to work with and some weapons, and look what we get. The whole NFL world is talking Trubisky today. Let's not forget, within a year Anthony Miller will be his top target, and he was idle.

An outstanding performance by the D despite the injuries. We will miss Hicks though if he gets suspended.

The doubters are welcome aboard. PiB stepped up, and I expect that from others. We will probably lose 2 or 3 games before the season ends. Then it comes down to Bears vs Rams.

Go Bears !!

He's well on his way. Great thread!

So nice to post with other posters that never doubted him!

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Awesome game and great to see Mitch clicking but I'd pump the brakes a little. The Bucs D was dismal... bottom of the league bad and on a short week. Mitch has been solidly mediocre or worse against even average defenses to date.

Great for him to gain some confidence but we need a larger body of work before we can anoint him the Chicago savior.

I enjoyed it but they really had very little pressure on him at all.....IMO most of these qb's can pick you apart with a clean pocket....dealing with pressure and making good quick decisions separates the men from the boys....now if he beats the Packers I'm all in but let's see what Belichik brings for him

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Bears qbs have sucked so much that it is not much of an accomplishment to be called the best bears qb in history

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The way almost every QB this year is putting up Marino numbers, I don't think it's fair to compare numbers from different generations of QBs. Not trying to downplay Trubs performance but McCown and Grossman had the best stretch of Bears QB play I've ever seen

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The way almost every QB this year is putting up Marino numbers, I don't think it's fair to compare numbers from different generations of QBs. Not trying to downplay Trubs performance but McCown and Grossman had the best stretch of Bears QB play I've ever seen

Agreed. Rule changes over the years have changed the game dramatically.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
The pocket was clean but in some plays the receiver was wide open and Trubisky found them. Nagy called a great game and Trubisky executed. This is exactly what you want out of a offense. Why are some making this so hard to understand??

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Lets talk about this after he does like Jim McMahon and wins a SB

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Most qbs are great in the nfl with a pocket.

It’s when the games on the line and pressure is up is where you separate a 4 td Fitzpatrick to a Tom Brady.

It was amazing game, but he had all day to throw and the won’t mean shit when games neck n neck and pressures on

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
The pocket was clean but in some plays the receiver was wide open and Trubisky found them. Nagy called a great game and Trubisky executed. This is exactly what you want out of a offense. Why are some making this so hard to understand??

Not remotely! Tampa is the worst D in the NFL, to just being smart. Hope my boy Trubs keeps it up

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I'm hopeful again but still taking a wait and see attitude. It is the Bears after all.
More hopeful than ever before because that was one hellluvan upside.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow the goal posts have changed from Mitch is a bust start Chase after 3 games in a brand new offense to now he sucks unless he wins a SB. No matter what Money Mitch does meatballs will meatball.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Wait until he ONLY has 1 or 2 TDs against a tougher opposing defense, or RBs score TDs instead. Meatballs will meatball then, all Polly Pissy Pants like.

It's a chess match. Nagy rolled out some plays like bubble screens TB had on tape, but faked em for wide open toss. We won't see this game weekly. HOPE SO, but unlikely. Mitch & Nagy will really prove their early salt when mounting a late comeback or 1 score lead against a top 3rd D.

oping00@gmail.com

Liked Posts:

Go Bears !!

I guess you dont remember Jimmy Mac, he was pretty good when he wasn't injured.