Trubisky Business

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I fucking loved the video!! That is obnoxious homerism done right! I only watched half will definitely watch the other half tomorrow thanks for posting

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
Funny i was going to post this
CORNY asf , but somewhat entertaining
Some good tape on the offense

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's like the narrator is a CCS poster. The excuses are getting tired. As usual, Trubisky can shut up critics & get national attention by beating that Packers tomorrow with solid numbers.

We'll see what happens...

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
It's like the narrator is a CCS poster. The excuses are getting tired. As usual, Trubisky can shut up critics & get national attention by beating that Packers tomorrow with solid numbers.

Ccs posters are more like you. Nice narrative. Try again next time ?

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ccs posters are more like you. Nice narrative. Try again next time ?

Okay, CCS posters are more like me. And you know what can change that? Trubisky having a big game tomorrow.

Then we can stop these inane Trubisky pump up threads.

ChadKelly

Liked Posts:
this guy knows sweetness was still playing in the 80s right? i stopped watching after that part of the intro. what a moron.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Don't hold your breath

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Kinda useless.
Go Bears!

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
this guy knows sweetness was still playing in the 80s right? i stopped watching after that part of the intro. what a moron.
Umm he said he was watching him in the 70s you know the decade where he started actually playing in the nfl... Wtf are you going on about...

ChadKelly

Liked Posts:
Umm he said he was watching him in the 70s you know the decade where he started actually playing in the nfl... Wtf are you going on about...

well considering he played more in the 80s than 70s, why brush over it like it was just the 70s. cause hes a moron. i can only imagine the shit excuses hes using for mazda mitch

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
well considering he played more in the 80s than 70s, why brush over it like it was just the 70s. cause hes a moron. i can only imagine the shit excuses hes using for mazda mitch

No one said or implied that do you watch a fucking movie from the end to the beginning or beginning to the end bro please stop being Special person.

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:

Says the Doucheon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
His flaws are disguised by a good defense. I’m not completely sold on him just yet. I still feel like the teams that chose behind us got the better pick and even the Browns were better off in the 2018 draft. I really hope I’m wrong!

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Fun video for the Tru believers, but nothing new there. It’s the same arguments those of us high on Trubisky’s abilities have been talking about over the past year.

As for the opening question of why more people aren’t talking about Trubisky the way they talked about Wentz and Goff—They probably would be if he continued playing like he had before the Vikings game, which was the start of a 4-game steak of either bad games or injured games. Even the ESPN talking heads couldn’t ignore their own weird made-up QBR saying Trubisky was the 3rd best QB in the NFL this season.

But those 4 games did happen. And the Bears are still on the verge of the division title and a home playoff game. So fuck all that noise and let’s go win.

casinnova

Liked Posts:
Okay, CCS posters are more like me. And you know what can change that? Trubisky having a big game tomorrow.

Then we can stop these inane Trubisky pump up threads.
What is the point of trying to be a somber realist as a sports fan? I don't get the self hatred on these boards. TITTY MITCH IS GON WIN BOI

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk